• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YuuDrive Google Drive Sharer 2.3.2

if you guys need other googledrive sharer.
try out my sharer script XD
sharer.my.id

This sharer didn't need users to login so, all request made by server,
and the users just need to click donwload button...
and yeah... for you that have download sites... you just place googledrive link in there... and then you get the sharer link to share to your friend....
this also bypass limit 24 hour link etc...
Are you going to share it or you just want to promote your site?

i think now you guys need more newer version of this... i see the leaked script in github last sunday but i forget to save it since i have my own googledrive sharer without need to login on sharer.my.id

so... anyone need new version of yuudrive?
if yes i will search it again on my github history lol

Reactions: thenerd
i think now you guys need more newer version of this... i see the leaked script in github last sunday but i forget to save it since i have my own googledrive sharer without need to login on sharer.my.id

so... anyone need new version of yuudrive?
if yes i will search it again on my github history lol

/? this

my google drive account provider not giving acces to console for creating api any method to use yuudrive sharer script drive without api ??

Code:
Open https://console.developers.google.com and login to your account

Click Select a Project

Click New Project

fill in the fields provided

the project was successfully created and then click your project

Then, goto Dashboard and click ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES

Search “Google Drive API” and “Google Picker API”

ENABLE it

ENABLE it Open Credential menu and goto Domain verification tab, there please follow the instructions from google

Goto OAuth consent screen tab and follow it like this

Still in OAuth consent screen, click Add scope and thick this and then Save

Goto Credentials tab, and first, click API key and then click OAuth client ID

follow it like this, replace it with your domain name. And Save

API Key and Client ID successfully created

And now please configure it in the script

Attachments

• docx.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 84
Code:
Open https://console.developers.google.com and login to your account

Click Select a Project

Click New Project

fill in the fields provided

the project was successfully created and then click your project

Then, goto Dashboard and click ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES

Search “Google Drive API” and “Google Picker API”

ENABLE it

ENABLE it Open Credential menu and goto Domain verification tab, there please follow the instructions from google

Goto OAuth consent screen tab and follow it like this

Still in OAuth consent screen, click Add scope and thick this and then Save

Goto Credentials tab, and first, click API key and then click OAuth client ID

follow it like this, replace it with your domain name. And Save

API Key and Client ID successfully created

And now please configure it in the script
The Oauth/apps needs to be verified first.

For now creating new googledrive api + verify them so hard,
you need to input video how api's works, plus give full source code to the google team and last, you should input all required and optional form on console.
If one or more form is empty you likely get rejected
here the example of verified screenshoot
if you not get this screenshoot. you will not able to login (ummm you still can login through but you will have "app not verified" page before you login)
Screenshot (1171).png
(screenshoot for api using on sharer.nesia.my.id) - ordinary googledrive sharer script after yuudrive lol

so for now (2021) i will strongly suggest to you to make your own direct download from googledrive that doesn't require user to login, so you didn't need to go into verify process that take a lot time, and ended rejected.

if you ask how to verify googledrive api through google console, then you will difficult to follow any tutorial regarding that, because for now, the detail and requirements added more and more, so yeah... i will strongly suggest to make your own googledrive downloader that download from serverside proxy or more like
rifky.nesia.workers.dev or sharer.my.id (my project)
booth two of them didn't require any action or login from users
users can only click download button on the website
going through safelink (if you have) or can directly go to download page
worker or sharer

so that's all my suggest to you, i hope you understand my point,
The era is change, your download link should be change also, rather than using old script, you must search the new ones on this babiato, if the alternative didn't found, you can search on github, there's a lot of it....
my sharer.my.id also appear after i search a lot of script on github and i have idea to create my own sharer without user's action such as login

and if you run a webdownload like... film, music, or software...
i strongly suggest you to have multiple download link,
minimum 4
and i suggest for you to have 2 or 3 of that 4 link is hosted by you,
on my case i have
sharer (normal sharer), Sharer without login, direct download googledrive worker, and multiup mirror
so if some of the link broke, i can change it to new ones without limiting the download to the user,
when i change the link, they can still download from other link

that's all... thanks :)
make money on internet is hard, but if you have spirit and passion on it, i think everyone can make money from internet. XD

[QUOTE = "dhanamerdeka, โพสต์: 361368, สมาชิก: 80927"]
สำหรับตอนนี้การสร้าง googledrive api + ใหม่ให้ตรวจสอบยากมาก
คุณต้องป้อนวิดีโอว่า api ทำงานอย่างไรรวมทั้งให้ซอร์สโค้ดแบบเต็มแก่ทีม Google และสุดท้ายคุณควรป้อนแบบฟอร์มที่จำเป็นและไม่บังคับทั้งหมดบนคอนโซล
หากฟอร์มอย่างน้อยหนึ่งแบบว่างเปล่าคุณอาจถูกปฏิเสธ
นี่คือตัวอย่างของการถ่ายภาพหน้าจอที่ได้รับการยืนยัน
หากคุณไม่ได้รับภาพหน้าจอนี้ คุณจะไม่สามารถเข้าสู่ระบบได้ (อืมคุณยังสามารถเข้าสู่ระบบได้ แต่คุณจะมีหน้า "แอปไม่ได้รับการยืนยัน" ก่อนที่คุณจะเข้าสู่ระบบ)
[ATTACH = เต็ม] 60074 [/ ATTACH]
(สกรีนช็อตสำหรับ api โดยใช้ sharer.nesia.my.id) - สคริปต์ googledrive sharer ธรรมดาหลังจาก yuudrive lol

ดังนั้นสำหรับตอนนี้ (2021) ฉันขอแนะนำอย่างยิ่งให้คุณทำการดาวน์โหลดโดยตรงจาก googledrive ที่ไม่ต้องให้ผู้ใช้เข้าสู่ระบบดังนั้นคุณจึงไม่จำเป็นต้องเข้าสู่กระบวนการตรวจสอบที่ใช้เวลานานและถูกปฏิเสธ

หากคุณถามวิธีการตรวจสอบ googledrive api ผ่านคอนโซลของ Google คุณจะยากที่จะทำตามบทช่วยสอนใด ๆ เกี่ยวกับเรื่องนี้เนื่องจากตอนนี้รายละเอียดและข้อกำหนดต่างๆได้เพิ่มมากขึ้นเรื่อย ๆ ดังนั้นฉันขอแนะนำให้สร้าง googledrive ของคุณเอง downloader ที่ดาวน์โหลดจาก serverside proxy หรืออื่น ๆ เช่น
rifky.nesia.workers.devหรือsharer.my.id (โครงการของฉัน)
บูธสองแห่งไม่ต้องการการดำเนินการใด ๆ หรือการเข้าสู่ระบบจากผู้ใช้
ผู้ใช้สามารถคลิกปุ่มดาวน์โหลดบนเว็บไซต์เท่านั้น
ผ่าน safelink (ถ้ามี) หรือไปที่หน้าดาวน์โหลดได้โดยตรง
คนงานหรือผู้แบ่งปัน

นั่นคือทั้งหมดที่ฉันแนะนำให้คุณฉันหวังว่าคุณจะเข้าใจประเด็นของฉัน
ยุคสมัยเปลี่ยนไปลิงค์ดาวน์โหลดของคุณควรจะเปลี่ยนด้วยแทนที่จะใช้สคริปต์เก่าคุณต้องค้นหาอันใหม่ใน babiato นี้หากไม่พบทางเลือกคุณสามารถค้นหาใน github มีจำนวนมาก .. ..
sharer.my.id ของฉันยังปรากฏหลังจากฉันค้นหาสคริปต์จำนวนมากบน github และฉันมีความคิดที่จะสร้าง sharer ของตัวเองโดยไม่ต้องดำเนินการของผู้ใช้เช่นล็อกอิน

และถ้าคุณเรียกใช้ webdownload เช่น ... ภาพยนตร์เพลงหรือซอฟต์แวร์ ...
ฉันขอแนะนำให้คุณมีลิงค์ดาวน์โหลดหลายลิงค์
ขั้นต่ำ 4
และฉันขอแนะนำให้คุณมีลิงก์ 2 หรือ 3 จาก 4 ลิงก์นั้นโฮสต์โดยคุณ
ในกรณีของฉันฉันมี
sharer (ผู้แชร์ปกติ), Sharer โดยไม่ต้องเข้าสู่ระบบ, ดาวน์โหลดผู้ปฏิบัติงาน googledrive โดยตรงและมิเรอร์มัลติอัพ
ดังนั้นหากบางลิงค์เสียฉันสามารถเปลี่ยนเป็นลิงค์ใหม่ได้โดยไม่ จำกัด การดาวน์โหลดให้กับผู้ใช้
เมื่อฉันเปลี่ยนลิงค์ก็ยังดาวน์โหลดจากลิงค์อื่นได้

นั่นคือทั้งหมด ... ขอบคุณ :)
การหาเงินบนอินเทอร์เน็ตเป็นเรื่องยาก แต่ถ้าคุณมีจิตวิญญาณและความหลงใหลฉันคิดว่าทุกคนสามารถสร้างรายได้จากอินเทอร์เน็ต XD
[/ QUOTE]
limite gdrive download

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock