• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Zaap - SaaS & App WordPress Theme

Zaap - SaaS & App WordPress Theme v1.0.0 Untouched

No permission to download

James Bogouin

Aug 8, 2022
James Bogouin submitted a new resource:

Zaap - SaaS & App WordPress Theme - Zaap - SaaS & App WordPress Theme

Zaap – Saas & App Startup WordPress Theme​

Zaap is a SaaS & App Startup WordPress Theme. Using Zaap, you can create SaaS & App Startup company website. Zaap is fast, responsive and perfectly suitable for anyone who wants to create SaaS & Startup website.

How to activate:

1- Provide random license key, avento user mail and user name

2- log in to your database using phpmyadmin,
go to wp_option and search for "zaap_purchasecode_validation" then...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: vcantante and Babak
1681116157955.png

Hi @James Bogouin

1. Each time i click ---> install The Wplgnite Core ---> It comes back to the Blue INSTALL button ---> Nothing changes
2. How do i get the DEMO content for this theme ?
3. Can you upload the plugin - The Wplgnite Core - this one is not able to download perhpas this is what is needed to import the demo content :(
4. is SSL mandatory ? ( i have it ON)

1681119495468.png

1681116498435.png

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: abc16964
1681116157955.png

Hi @James Bogouin

1. Each time i click ---> install The Wplgnite Core ---> It comes back to the Blue INSTALL button ---> Nothing changes
3. Can you upload the plugin - The Wplgnite Core - this one is not able to download perhpas this is what is needed to import the demo content :(

1681119495468.png

1681116498435.png

Thanks
+1

1681116157955.png

Hi @James Bogouin

1681119495468.png

1681116498435.png

Thanks

Attachments

• wplgnite-core.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 61
Reactions: vcantante

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rem693
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock