• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Zaiproty - Property Management Laravel Script

Zaiproty - Property Management Laravel Script 3.6

No permission to download
found many log files
I can barely understand the laravel.log file... all I see is something to do with the SMS module. how do I uninstall the module?

I'd really appreciate a direct solution rather than have me sit 3 days straight trying to figure this shid out... Pleeeeeease

Attachments

• 1708205812318.png
    1708205812318.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 10
found many log files
I can barely understand the laravel.log file... all I see is something to do with the SMS module. how do I uninstall the module?

I'd really appreciate a direct solution rather than have me sit 3 days straight trying to figure this shid out... Pleeeeeease
Man.... every person has to sit and read, there is not magical answers. Read the last part of the laravel.log

Man.... every person has to sit and read, there is not magical answers. Read the last part of the laravel.log
Figured it out.
When Installing on a shared hosting without the allow_url_fopen=On,:
  • Install first on a local server eh. wamp server
  • zip the install files and upload to your cpanel
  • export the DB from the wam server
  • Edit the .env file and Import the DB from Wampserver to your Hosting Service
  • CTRL+F5 and log in
  • Find this File /app/Http/Controllers/AddonUpdateController.php and edit or replace with the one I have attached
  • CTRL+F5 again and go to install the SAAS Addon - Install the SAAS Addon First before any other addon. This will ensure no Error 500 when you try to log in as an Owner
  • Install the Property Listing Addon next.
  • The rest are optional but be sure to backup your DB before any addon install coz they tend to brick the system

Only error Left to battle will be the Images not displaying

1708255993746.png

Last edited:
Figured it out.
  • CTRL+F5 and log in
  • Find this File /app/Http/Controllers/AddonUpdateController.php and edit or replace with the one I have attached
  • CTRL+F5 again and go to install the SAAS Addon - Install the SAAS Addon First before any other addon. This will ensure no Error 500 when you try to log in as an Owner
  • The rest are optional but be sure to backup your DB before any addon install coz they tend to brick the system

1708255993746.png
How do u nulled it?

I just downloaded the
How do u nulled it?
I just downloaded the version 3.5 and for the addon modules I just messed with this operand on this line of code
Be sure to return it to the original Operand once done installing the saas module else all other modules will not install.
1708418871044.png

Figured it out.
  • CTRL+F5 and log in

1708255993746.png
if you have issue with image not showing, try checking that you have a link called storage that link to
/storage/app/public

The file is password protected. can anyone tell me the password

Attachments

• sdc44erewrwer.PNG
    sdc44erewrwer.PNG
    29 KB · Views: 9
I just downloaded the

I just downloaded the version 3.5 and for the addon modules I just messed with this operand on this line of code
Be sure to return it to the original Operand once done installing the saas module else all other modules will not install.
1708418871044.png
which file is this?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock