• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Hi @heyhayhello,

There is a new beta version of Elementor Pro v3.22.0.

I would like to ask if you could share this version?

Tthanks in advance.

Patton
You mean v3.21.0?

NOT nulled.

Attachments

• elementor-pro-3.21.0-beta1.zip
    4 MB · Views: 53
  • elementor-3.21.0-beta1.zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 34
Is there anyone who can use Elementor - Element Manager? When I go into it, it still says upgrade next to the Permission section. I want to let customers use elementor, but I want to choose which widgets they will use, and when I click upgrade, it takes me to the hosting plans page of the elementor site.

Hi All.... i am facing an issue with elementor pro. when i activate it with woodmart theme. on mobile the whole website becomes unclickable. i have used provious version but same issue happening. any help or guide. ????

before last update everything was fine.

Is there anyone who can use Elementor - Element Manager? When I go into it, it still says upgrade next to the Permission section. I want to let customers use elementor, but I want to choose which widgets they will use, and when I click upgrade, it takes me to the hosting plans page of the elementor site.
use mine release

Elementor Free/Pro 3.21.0-beta2 UNTOUCHED​

Free changelog
  • Fix: PHP Notice when old Section and Column layout is used CP [ED-14246] (#25598)
  • Fix: AI - Image prompt enhancement not working [ED-14250] (#25604)
  • Tweak: Update WP tested up to 6.5 (#25638)
  • Fix: Home Screen - Hide Elementor AI from Add Ons when Elementor AI is activated - beta [ED-14182] (#25646)
  • Fix: Editor top bar experiments is not in its correct status [ED-14281] (#25652)
Pro changelog
not available yet

Attachments

• elementor-pro-3.21.0-beta2-untouched.zip
    4 MB · Views: 65
  • elementor-3.21.0-beta2.zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 31
Reactions: Patton
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock