• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Hi, does anyone else have the problem of the box to add custom CSS not being editable? I'm using v3.20.2 from here.

Nulled & tested.

#### 3.20.3 - 2024-04-10

* Fix: Compatibility issue between the My Account widget and other third-party plugins ([#20986](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/20986))

Attachments

• elementor-pro-3.20.3-nulled.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 35
v3.20.2 4.22MB
v3.20.3 19.6MB
Why is the lastest one so big?
Few days ago I installed v3.20.2 and noticed that the free version should be installed.
Does it mean that the latest one is combined the basic (free version)?
I'm not sure whether I got wrong with something.
Thank you very much.

v3.20.2 4.22MB
v3.20.3 19.6MB
Few days ago I installed v3.20.2 and noticed that the free version should be installed.
Thank you very much.
Hello,
I can't explain the difference in size between the two Pro versions, but my system requires both the basic and Pro versions to be present at all times.

Reactions: TechDoDo
v3.20.2 4.22MB
v3.20.3 19.6MB
Thank you very much.
Yes, you're correct.

The elementor-pro_3.20.3.zip 19.6MB package contains the following:

• elementor-pro-3.20.3_nulled.zip
• elementor-3.20.4
• Kit Library (148 zip files)

and how to use kit library, example where extract to?
you don't need to extract, just go to Models->Kits Library and add it

@Babak
are these kits in library the updated ones? I particularly interested in the wireframe ones, but seems like they are still using sections and columns, wonder if its possible to have their new version? or they don't exist at all?

thanks for the contribution as always

v3.20.2 4.22MB
v3.20.3 19.6MB
Thank you very much.
Hi dear friend
Apparently, all the features have been merge to the free version and are activated by their pro version, like RankMach

Elementor Pro v3.21 Beta 3 - untouched

Free version: Tweak: Moved Optimize Image Loading experiment to Settings screen
Other changelog:
* Fix: AI new badge is throwing console error on each load [ED-14260] (#25680)
* Tweak: PLG for adding new containers [ED-14280] (#25684)
* Tweak: Moved Optimize Image Loading experiment to Settings screen [ED-14295] (#25693)

Attachments

• elementor-pro-3.21.0-beta3-untouched.zip
    4 MB · Views: 21
  • elementor-3.21.0-beta3.zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 19
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock