• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Vinance - Digital Trading Platform

Vinance - Digital Trading Platform v1.5.0 Untouched

No permission to download
You added crypto use the new script on mega. Is should work

For trade page. Can’t see the error you posted. But then. Find web.php in core/routes.

Change the route /trading.. Which should work. But for your case change it to trade
Ok bro

How do I fix that please or what do I need to do?
I think nothing wrong with it. It only show trade history. If you traded on the particular coin pair/market you are viewing. Or trade history doesn’t show at all?

Mine there’s trade history here. But no trade history in the market I didn’t perform any trade on. You get ?

I think nothing wrong with it. It only show trade history. If you traded on the particular coin pair/market you are viewing. Or trade history doesn’t show at all?

Mine there’s trade history here. But no trade history in the market I didn’t perform any trade on. You get ?
Trade history doesn't show any trade done at all but when I click on manage order, they show up there without the order getting filled at all, showing 0%

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-23-13-09-08-56_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-23-13-09-08-56_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_2023-10-23-13-09-28-58_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-23-13-09-28-58_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 29
Bro i have an issue with the currency updating, cron job was well set, i dont know to get round this one. The coinmarket api was well set too. Market and coin pair also.

Run crons
I am currently facing several issues with this script. My symbol is already set to $, but the cron job is displaying an error indicating that it wasn't properly configured. I'm getting frustrated with these issues. Screenshot_20231023-193847.png

bro my script is not working can you give your plese

Try nulled :)

Not professional but its work perfect

Replace 4 files below

nulled.png
Please 🙏 help this is not working again try replacing it but still showing 500 server error but if I replace back the default ones is will show me this ..please any help what may be causing this guys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231208-153306_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20231208-153306_Brave.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 18
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock