• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Vinance - Digital Trading Platform

Vinance - Digital Trading Platform v1.5.0 Untouched

No permission to download
maybe get in touch with @Babak and make him see this thread and hand over authorship so I can update. It's not nulled too, totally untouched. I might try to null when I get the chance but for now I'm using the license.
I understand , you can share the download link of untouched version here ... I will try to make it null

Gentledemon updated Vinance - Digital Trading Platform with a new update entry:

Vinance - Digital Trading Platform - V1.3 [Untouched]

Develop for Next Generation, Smart & Easy Trading system or Trading Automation system. No Monthly Fees, No Hidden Charges, and No Encryptions. comes for a lifetime at an affordable price. Vinance comes with all the essential features required to automate your Digital Trading business globally. It allows you to trade on digital assets, mainly cryptos. comes with ease, and allows the management of the Trading services. comes with automated connections with 21+ Payment Gateways, it is possible...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Vinance v1.3 - Digital Trading Platform - nulled​

Thumbs up for this, I noticed that when you open an order or a trade for buy or sell, the order doesn't get filled.
How do I get to fix that so that the order can be filled and trade completed?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock