• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

⚠️CodeHeist is Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

nguyenvanhuy45

May 1, 2020
Việt Nam
Why sign up for his adsense service for a month. Today I am writing this article with the affirmation that he is a scammer, and I lost 60$ for this.

⚠️Here is his service: https://babia.to/threads/%E2%9A%A1%E2%9A%A1-complete-adsense-approval-service-%E2%9A%A1%E2%9A%

- When registering he will always ask for your adsense login information. Email + password. Well I was looking for a way to not have to give it to him.
- After 2 weeks, the website has not changed anything but 5 articles, a few policy pages. I asked him why he wasn't working and he said he was working on 27 other sites. Yeah and then he just posted a few more posts since I complained. Things continued to hang when the web page remained unchanged.
- He told me to wait 2 more days, and 3 days have passed he resets the site with a new interface, but the articles are written in different languages and only a few articles. There are no policy pages, no logos, nothing, menus only links to the original theme page. And when I asked him to do policy pages and he said I was blind(He quicky create policy page and said i was blind).
- Sorry for my English not good. And now he is buying time to trick more people. And I don't want that to happen.

Below is the site he says is ready for adsense.
Looking at the website, an adsense expert has done it like this.
Banner default on slide bar + header, the theme menu link were all removed by him quickly after he added a few policy pages to counter what i said.

zzzxzx.png
2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: techveer and Loki
This scammer is providing 2 screenshots only. But our conversations was of 5 pages.

Scammer 1.PNG

Reactions: Shafen
you need to put sitemap on google console webmaster. follow this tutorial https://raddinteractive.com/how-to-add-a-sitemap-to-google-search-console-step-by-step/

IMO his job still on, because i didnt see refund policy on his sales thread.
Read his services carefully.
This scammer is providing 2 screenshots only. But our conversations was of 5 pages.

Scammer 1.PNG
The whole conversation is saved, I don't have time to go and take a picture of it.
I just took a picture of the quarrel, all he was doing was buying time. I also don't want to win or lose because I know I lost that money.

Let me clear why I was asking for adsense login details:​

1. I use Google SiteKit Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-site-kit/)

The people who used this plugin will know that this plugin access all data from 1 single Gmail account. It fetches search console data, google analytics data, adsense data, etc from 1 single gmail account.

This scammer denied to provide me login details.

So how can I index the site and connect adsense?

adsense access deny.PNG

adsense access deny 2.PNG

In every 2nd message he was threatening me for refund.

no solution.PNG

refund 3.PNG

refund 4.PNG

Then I asked him for 2 more days. He clicked on the like emoji and the next day he started asking for refund.

refund linke.PNG

After that I asked him to search that site to search console. Still this idiot denied and asked for refund.

search console deny.PNG

This person is really blind. He can't see legal pages on his site.

Still I asked him politely - you want to add site in different search console and adsense on different account?

And this person was using abusive words

abusive words.PNG

After all this happening, this idiot created this thread and provided 2 screenshots.

Reactions: Shayan Xtreme

The people who used this plugin will know that this plugin access all data from 1 single Gmail account. It fetches search console data, google analytics data, adsense data, etc from 1 single gmail account.

adsense access deny.PNG

no solution.PNG

refund 3.PNG

refund 4.PNG

Then I asked him for 2 more days. He clicked on the like emoji and the next day he started asking for refund.

refund linke.PNG

After that I asked him to search that site to search console. Still this idiot denied and asked for refund.

search console deny.PNG

Still I asked him politely - you want to add site in different search console and adsense on different account?

abusive words.PNG

After all this happening, this idiot created this thread and provided 2 screenshots.
Sorry for poking my nose
But i have one question

You didn't mention any time frame of service in sales thread?

He asking refund before 2 weeks ?
I did not refund before 2 weeks, March 14th he started working on my website. As of March 30, website has noting, just 1 article with no image. That's why I asked for a refund, he didn't even log into my email I sent him to add the site to google search console when he requested it.
6.png

5.png

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I have researched and approved adsense before. But lately I'm busy and have difficulty because adsense approval is much more difficult, adsense almost doesn't attach importance to content as before. So I understand basically what adsense needs to get approved.
@Escanor64 can you take a moment, look at the web page I took in the article and is this a good site?
Initially, there were no policy pages, no complete menu, and even a banner of the theme template. He told me to send adsense a website that looks like that.

adsense access deny.PNG

no solution.PNG

refund 3.PNG

refund 4.PNG

refund linke.PNG

search console deny.PNG

abusive words.PNG

I will explain each issue:
- Google SiteKit Plugin (It is not necessary to install this plugin), we can insert adsense code in the header to confirm, sending the original adsense account is too risky. If anyone out there has ever used the adsense approval service on fiverr I am sure there won't be more than 2 or even no service that requires your adsense account at all.
-As for the site indexing I sent you a new email so you can log in and submit the site to google search console, but you didn't do that. In the end you told me to do it.
- I refunded because after he wanted me to give him 2 more days. After a day I went to check the website, he reset everything, deleted all posts, changed themes, posted some articles in other languages, no policy page. And after 2 days have passed, the website still has only a few articles, no policy page, and the default banner of the theme, no logo. And he says such site is ready for adsense.
- The fact that he constantly struggled to cause discomfort made me really lose my temper, so I had an unpleasant word.

All he does is make him innocent, and constantly distract people.

Reactions: Loki
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock