✅Connect Your Site to Rank Math Pro🏆

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

playerone

May 13, 2020
Just FYI that the license you've is a regular license use for personal sites only. So just be careful that they may cancel it in the future for abuse.

tooeasymoney

Oct 11, 2019
Hi @ubaid Thank you so much for your kindness to connecting my site, but now my Rank math dashboard showing an upgrade instruction, which mean my site wasn't pro.

It's because of my site was connected to my Free account before? if so... would you have a time to reconnect my site again, i just disconnect my site from my free Rank Match. 🙏

angedevie

Mar 6, 2019
Hi @ubaid Thank you so much for your kindness to connecting my site, but now my Rank math dashboard showing an upgrade instruction, which mean my site wasn't pro.

It's because of my site was connected to my Free account before? if so... would you have a time to reconnect my site again, i just disconnect my site from my free Rank Match. 🙏

we have to wait a bit
it did the same to me
3 days after it works
@ubaid
told me it was normal

• Love
Reactions: tooeasymoney

hellearth

Aug 19, 2020
I don't qualify but thank you for all these great things to the community :love:
Wish you lots of health and success...

angedevie

Mar 6, 2019

changed browser chrome to Firefox
and connect to your website
normally it works
without waiting