• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

💯+ Sold Google Drive Unlimited at 6 Euro | New Account with Your Username | Security guaranteed | 138+ Sold | Limited Time Discount 🥇

Very interested! Can share public folders?
you mean, sharing folders publicly?
you can share everything as long as it does not break google's policy.
you can share until someone reports you. so if you share with trusted people you are completely safe.

i am sending you details of the service. please check PM

My review: Delivers what he promises, it was also a fast proccess. He even offered to save a account for me so i could solve my issue with PayPal :) Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hexor
My review: Delivers what he promises, it was also a fast proccess. He even offered to save a account for me so i could solve my insue with PayPal :) Thanks.

Glad you liked the service. just don't break google's terms and policies, you can use this for a long time

View attachment 52003

I will provide a fully customizable Email and full support. By purchasing this product, you will have an unlimited Google Drive, Email, Google Photos, and other G-Apps account that lasts forever.

Features:
  • Fresh Account – We will create a brand new email that will never expire.
  • Custom Username – We will create a custom username for you. You have full control of your account. You will be able to change your name and request to change your username
  • Custom Password – You will be prompted to set your password and you can change it at any time.
  • Full Recovery – You have the ability to add your own phone number and email as a recovery option.
  • Support – You have our full support regarding issues such as banned, forgotten password, etc.

Price- 8$

Payment Method- PayPal Friends and Family. Otherwise Order will be cancelled

Delivery TIme- 2 Hours

Warranty-1year replacement warranty. Though It will last for a long time. as I cant say Lifetime due to forum rules.

Thank you Bro for your amazing service. Very recommended seller

@hexor You're a staff member, moderator, trusted seller and trusted uploader. I have no reason to not trust you with this. Send me the details. I'm chipping in, too.

Reactions: Hexor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock