• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥💖 FREE Digital Ocean Server for 2 months 🥳 | READ LAST POST @everyone IMP

Which option do you like for 2 months?

• $5 - $20 VPS/Droplet, you own it. (1 member, less chance to win)

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Free access to control panel like cPanel Plesk etc (4 members, each will get your own panel account)

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elferan

Jul 24, 2020
Winners announced - CLOSED 😊

Hey guys, I recently started hosting my files on Digital Ocean, when I joined I got $100 free credits and that helped me test a lot and configure everything neatly. Now I do have lot of credits so am just thinking of passing it on to you guys. I believe it may help you.

So, I have 2 plans,
One is getting a $5 or $10 or $20 (more than enough) VPS/droplets and give it to you for 2-months free of cost.

Two is getting a good droplet and install hosting management panels like WHM for example and shared the resources to maybe 3 or 4 guys here with cPanel, free of cost.

Rules to get this offer:
Just don't be very new here, at least introduce yourself here in this community and then reply here!!

You can test any demo sites or maybe learn something for 2 months, or just host a site/app, only thing is I can't allow anything out of their acceptable use as that will terminate my account.
If you're interested in more simply signup for them, you'll get $100 in free credits only with my link (you have to sign up through affiliates for their credits, so I suggest you to go through me) and test it as much as you want 👉 Link to signup.

Screenshot (378).png

They were supportive enough to offer me extra credits to explore and test other services in their platform, and this is what I'm giving you instead of getting it wasted.

Tho not mandatory for this offer, it'd great if you like this post??

Last edited:
Which one are you interested in? Free VPS or free shared hosting with cPanel for 2 months??

I'm thinking to go with cPanel as that way my other resources will be safer and I can share with 3 or 4 members here, way better than sharing a VPS with 1 member. What do you guys say??

hey, that is an amazing idea, i would also go with cpanel. also do count me in with the shared hosting with 3-4 members.

I would be happy if you offer me a VPS, the cheapest package of $5 / month. I will be grateful to you for that.
VPS information: Singapore or Japan, Centos 7 x64.
I have private messages for you.

Thanks for your response and interest.
I'm Interested in VPS , for testing purpose only i will not harm your resources !
I'm thinking. Sometimes I share my accounts in forums with just one rule like "don't change password" but still some will change and this has my website files. There's an option to create a team and share it, so I'm looking at it. If everything goes well, and if many members chose to get 1 private VPS over 3 cPanel access then I'll go with this option.
hey, that is an amazing idea, i would also go with cpanel. also do count me in with the shared hosting with 3-4 members.
Am also thinking of cPanel and other panels will let know when I end this contest in a week.
I would be happy if you offer me a VPS, the cheapest package of $5 / month. I will be grateful to you for that.
VPS information: Singapore or Japan, Centos 7 x64.
I have private messages for you.
Replied back :)

Reactions: Bixcoin
Thanks for your response and interest.

I'm thinking. Sometimes I share my accounts in forums with just one rule like "don't change password" but still some will change and this has my website files. There's an option to create a team and share it, so I'm looking at it. If everything goes well, and if many members chose to get 1 private VPS over 3 cPanel access then I'll go with this option.

Am also thinking of cPanel and other panels will let know when I end this contest in a week.

Replied back :)
Waiting for your response......

how much balance is deducted from the card? pay back

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock