• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥💖 FREE Digital Ocean Server for 2 months 🥳 | READ LAST POST @everyone IMP

Which option do you like for 2 months?

• $5 - $20 VPS/Droplet, you own it. (1 member, less chance to win)

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Free access to control panel like cPanel Plesk etc (4 members, each will get your own panel account)

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have come to a conclusion now (like 70%)

If I choose to give VPS to the contest winner, it'll be on Plesk or any other free control panel the winner prefers If I choose to give shared hosting to 3 members, it'll be on Plesk or any free panel as well, you'll be given complete control on it.

Simple reason is the WHM will charge me $30 for the 2 months and I personally don't like it. Plus this way it'll be beneficial for me and the winners : )

Per votes I guess it's the shared hosting guys gonna win this... friday!

I just got 100$ just by signing in. Is that what you are talking about? or is it different?

You can sign up through any affiliate link and get $100.

This is mainly for those who can't get it (unavailability in their country, no credit card, learning, etc.,) and also for those who already used and still want to test something for example.

I'm sharing ~ $10 - $40 as VPS/shared access from my $100 credit to guys here as I don't want it go wasted.

Reactions: madroots
I have $142 so no worries, and I use it for testing softwares and then optimizing my stack.

Few more hours, I'll be PMing the winners and if they don't respond in 48 hours I'll have to go with the next member. And with 11 votes, shared hosting is the way to go.

🎊🎊🎉
@shezzy101 @shebi @taradidi congrats, you guys get a shared Plesk droplet. Each of you will have a separate Plesk panel.

VPS 5usd/m, I only use 1 month or less.
@teen4share you get a droplet for 1 month.

Respond before 48 hours via PMs.

If you need a domain for these 2 months PM me I have got some .com and .design sitting in my portfolio. You get the help you need from me (if any), I only ask you to read the digital ocean terms, if your content is questionable, I'll cancel your account and re-choose another member here (it's my personal account).

Sorry if I can't help the rest, my best suggestion is you can try opening an account with them and get $100 with - my link I'll see if I can help you guys in another giveaway or if winners don't want the account.

Reactions: teen4share
🎊🎊🎉
@shezzy101 @shebi @taradidi congrats, you guys get a shared Plesk droplet. Each of you will have a separate Plesk panel.

@teen4share you get a droplet for 1 month.

Respond before 48 hours via PMs.

If you need a domain for these 2 months PM me I have got some .com and .design sitting in my portfolio. You get the help you need from me (if any), I only ask you to read the digital ocean terms, if your content is questionable, I'll cancel your account and re-choose another member here (it's my personal account).

Sorry if I can't help the rest, my best suggestion is you can try opening an account with them and get $100 with - my link I'll see if I can help you guys in another giveaway or if winners don't want the account.
Everything good will come to you.

@taradidi tho you were online many times, you haven't responded anything here or in PMs yet! I'm giving you some extra time as forum was down for sometime today. If you don't claim I'll have to give it other members who really need it.

Screenshot (400).png

It tends to happen when you're trying to help someone out there...

@Admins @mods @everyone please don't try to help @teen4share even after telling several times in the post and in DM that it's my personal account and that I'm trying to help him out he/she has sent out malware and someone took steps to notify DO.

DO took down my servers and my whole account with all its data, backup and project. Thanks to this person.

I just run wordpress website on it. Use the themes shared on this forum. I don't know why there is any malware on it. Thank you.

You saw the report right? It even had all the malwares mentioned in it. Even then it is still not legal to use nulled themes in it, you don't have the license, do you? To use that particular theme? You can use it in places where the provider ignores DMCA or in test servers, NOT on DO.

Now, I reached out to the reporter and to the reporting company and clarified that it's not mine and made several requests to take it down.

I have to go back to my digital ocean and request them again to consider re-enabling my account!

Are you sure my vps is malicious? I just run the wordpress website and I haven't posted any new posts on it yet.

Yes, it is! And that's why they have taken down my entire account, GONE.

As I said, I read the report myself, it even had all the malware mentioned in it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock