• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Well 2020 is almost over and in many ways it has been a year like no other.

But I need some positivity in my life so please post 1 good thing that has happened to you this year.

For me it would be starting to work in partnership with our very own @TassieNZ :love:

This pandemic is affecting everyone's life and made me think about learning online marketing so I am a Newbie.
One of the best things I did was joining "BABIATO" when I was looking for a plugin and the members were still 39 thousand at the time.

this year has not been easy for me since I am a single father and I work in one of the biggest Medicine distributors in the united state and went the covid hit our warehouse we got hit with millions of orders we were working 15 hr shift almost every day it was not easy I was exhausted but at the same time I was proud of myself cause I know I was saving someone life by getting does medicine out on time now I finally have 2 weeks of vacation and I am spending the best of it with my son I recently bought a new dog a Siberian husky his name is Bengie and my son love it also spending time here on Babiato and helping others this place it's like a family I hope there more years to come for this amazing community

Meet Bengie

IMG_1828.jpg

this year has not been easy for me since I am a single father and I work in one of the biggest Medicine distributors in the united state and went the covid hit our warehouse we got hit with millions of orders we were working 15 hr shift almost every day it was not easy I was exhausted but at the same time I was proud of myself cause I know I was saving someone life by getting does medicine out on time now I finally have 2 weeks of vacation and I am spending the best of it with my son I recently bought a new dog a Siberian husky his name is Bengie and my son love it also spending time here on Babiato and helping others this place it's like a family I hope there more years to come for this amazing community

Meet Bengie

IMG_1828.jpg
OMG Bengie is adorable :love:

• Love
Reactions: Tuton
I will not forget :( year 2020. Corona virus taught us , money couldn't help to save ur life and no use of any luxury products. So save ur atmosphere and planet. Give time to ur family, relatives and friends. This is life. Enjoy ur life's every moment.

Yes, sadly a very difficult year for everyone including me.
Due to corona i lost my job begin march and till now .No job but i am healthy thanks to god.
Anyway one of the best things happens to me in this year is to know you guys.
I 💕 you Babiato.

Yes, sadly a very difficult year for everyone including me.
Due to corona i lost my job begin march and till now .No job but i am healthy thanks to god.
Anyway one of the best things happens to me in this year is to know you guys.
I 💕 you Babiato.
I'm sorry to hear about your job but what I know of you you'd be great as offering technical support...maybe something for you to look into doing as a freelance thing?

Meet Bengie

IMG_1828.jpg
share more pics please :love::love:

I'm sorry to hear about your job but what I know of you you'd be great as offering technical support...maybe something for you to look into doing as a freelance thing?
I will love to do that bro, but unfortunately i don't have diplomas nor official "more then 7 years WordPress " experience in this. My real job was a welder lol, but my dream is to get an online job, like a "WordPress" Webmaster.

Reactions: Tuton and Babak
I will love to do that bro, but unfortunately i don't have diplomas nor official "more then 7 years WordPress " experience in this. My real job was a welder lol, but my dream is to get an online job, like a "WordPress" Webmaster.
never lose your faith broh try fiver its a good place to start

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
Your contributions to the Elementor thread have been invaluable so hopefully someone that sees this could see the benefit of your services.

• Love
Reactions: Mscv50
never lose your faith broh try fiver its a good place to start
Yes bro, my faith is very strong and stable, i know for sur everything happens to us have a reason and a purpose, i do my best and rest is written and will com, soon or later.
Regarding to what you say about fiverr, is pretty saturated right now.
Anyway thank you guys for your tips :love:

• Love
Reactions: Tuton
Good or bad, failure or success will let us know what the next step should be, a smile can be something expensive but it will be very valuable for everyone ..
keep smiling..:):):)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock