• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

2020 is one of the worst year, where I got see my friends real character. its very bad year.
2020 is the year where I found this forum ❤. where I found a place after a very long time. with a very friendly team who have helped me a lot in a very short period. thanks a lot admin & mods for this & got few friends here.

once again say bye to 2020.
take care & stay safe

thanks

Reactions: Hexor and india220
1) I found my passion and now successfully pursuing it with the help of this forum.
2) Earned over $6k and bought some gold for my sister and my mother.
3) Me and my family got the covid-19 but recovered quickly and now we are immune to virus.

One thing it gives to the world, stay home and stay with Family, I think it was a positive thing of 2020 which bring everyone close to their love ones and stayed with them at homes.

• Sad
Reactions: pitza
this year has not been easy for me since I am a single father and I work in one of the biggest Medicine distributors in the united state and went the covid hit our warehouse we got hit with millions of orders we were working 15 hr shift almost every day it was not easy I was exhausted but at the same time I was proud of myself cause I know I was saving someone life by getting does medicine out on time now I finally have 2 weeks of vacation and I am spending the best of it with my son I recently bought a new dog a Siberian husky his name is Bengie and my son love it also spending time here on Babiato and helping others this place it's like a family I hope there more years to come for this amazing community

Meet Bengie

IMG_1828.jpg
here you go 🥰 he loves the snow and sleeps a lot

IMG_1846.jpg IMG_1815.jpg
WOW! what an awesome looking dog. :love: You are very lucky.

That takes me back 20 years! Raybiez, from Raybiez cracking had a very similar dog, almost identical. I took over his forum and ran it for many years after he went for a walk with his dog and never came back. Always wondered what happened to Peter! :(

As for 2020 for me, it has been a crap year in many ways, but not due to Covid-19. Started in late 2019 with the death of my father and have had a lot of depression since.

In many ways I am lucky though. I live in New Zealand and Covid wise we have to be one of the luckiest countries in the world.

Also, as a big bonus I got to know @medw1311 really well and he now does a lot of my web design overload work. He is awesome! And a good friend now!!! :love:

Just hoping that 2021 will be a year to remember in a good way!

TassieNZ :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock