• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License]

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] 30.0.0

No permission to download
Here is the nulled version

Use any random licence key to complete the installation

Attachments

• 66analytics-28.0.0-nulled.zip
    48.3 MB · Views: 34
Reactions: badfon
I need help!! Is there any way that I can export the data from one domain to another? I want to change the domain but if I do that I might lose my data.

v28 Extended Nulled - Updates Included

If you find any error, let me know and I'll analyze (don't ask me for help without giving details of what you did to get the error and without sending the log available in "/uploads/logs")

All license validations have been removed.

Considerations
- I have included the necessary data for the affiliate system work, but I haven't tested it.

Installation
Install going to /install. Put anything in the license field.

Update Nulled Changelog
IMPORTANT:

Always backup your DB before updating.

v23 above
- Update via /update

If you are in doubt about how to update, see here https://66analytics.com/docs/#update

Recommendation
After install or update, go to settings and click to save ALL settings pages one by one, even if you aren't going to change anything on them (this includes all payment processing and social login pages). Do the same with all plans.

Doing this you avoid filling your system log with unnecessary warning messages...

Attachments

• 66analytics-v28-extended-nulled.zip
    47.9 MB · Views: 91
I need help!! Is there any way that I can export the data from one domain to another? I want to change the domain but if I do that I might lose my data.
I recommend you export the DB, use a text/code editor to bulk replace the old domain to the new one and import DB again

After that, just change the system domain in config.php and clear the cache in settings

Last edited:
Reactions: tanish
Hi @tanish please update, if you have)

Update 29.0.0 - 26 January, 2024

• Implemented the ability to enable and display latest Blog posts on the homepage footer.

• Improved the top menu dropdown when being logged in, showing all internal app links.

• Reworked the whole discounts system to be able to choose the Plans for the discount, directly on the discount creation page in the admin panel.

• Cookie consent dependancy upgraded and improved to support RTL.

• Improved the admin panel language update page - added scroll up / down floating buttons.

• Fix heatmap tracking issue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock