• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License]

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] 30.0.0

No permission to download
v28 Extended Nulled - Updates Included

If you find any error, let me know and I'll analyze (don't ask me for help without giving details of what you did to get the error and without sending the log available in "/uploads/logs")

All license validations have been removed.

Considerations
- I have included the necessary data for the affiliate system work, but I haven't tested it.

Installation
Install going to /install. Put anything in the license field.

Update Nulled Changelog
IMPORTANT:

Always backup your DB before updating.

v23 above
- Update via /update

If you are in doubt about how to update, see here https://66analytics.com/docs/#update

Recommendation
After install or update, go to settings and click to save ALL settings pages one by one, even if you aren't going to change anything on them (this includes all payment processing and social login pages). Do the same with all plans.

Doing this you avoid filling your system log with unnecessary warning messages...
I will take a look at your nulled, if there is a bug that doesn't work, I will fix it and post the solution. Good Nulled

Reactions: leonkennedy
v28 Extended Nulled - Updates Included

If you find any error, let me know and I'll analyze (don't ask me for help without giving details of what you did to get the error and without sending the log available in "/uploads/logs")

Considerations
- I have included the necessary data for the affiliate system work, but I haven't tested it.

Installation

Update Nulled Changelog
IMPORTANT:

v23 above
- Update via /update

If you are in doubt about how to update, see here https://66analytics.com/docs/#update

Recommendation
After install or update, go to settings and click to save ALL settings pages one by one, even if you aren't going to change anything on them (this includes all payment processing and social login pages). Do the same with all plans.

Doing this you avoid filling your system log with unnecessary warning messages...
Use this script nulled friend made a good nulled and the script works.

Reactions: tanish
Does anyone have an error in which the weekly email shows nothing but a logo and Copyright © 2024?
No analytics.

prasad0889 updated 66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] with a new update entry:

Update to Version 30.0 Untouched

• Implemented the ability to enable/disable AI scraping on your website content - from the admin panel.
  • Implemented new handler for pages that do not show data because of filtering for better UX.
  • Reworked many file image uploaders to support image preview & look better.
  • Added the currency parameter to the Thank You page URL after a successful payment.
  • Improved Offload plugin - region can now be edited in all cases.
  • Fade in animation for all pages is now reduced from 1s...

Read the rest of this update entry...

v30 Extended Nulled

Installation

IMPORTANT:

Attachments

• 66analytics-v30-extended-nulled.zip
    48 MB · Views: 100
v30 Extended Nulled

Installation

IMPORTANT:

Thanks. BTW how's your health?

Reactions: LostKorean
@LostKorean one problem- the cookie accept pop-up is not going away.
Like when i accept it, it goes away but when i open other page it comes back.
1709573909705.png

@LostKorean one problem- the cookie accept pop-up is not going away.
Like when i accept it, it goes away but when i open other page it comes back.
1709573909705.png
Have u tried another browser or device? I did a test here and it's working fine

Try clear system cache to see if it fixes the problem. If it still doesn't work, send me the error log

Have u tried another browser or device? I did a test here and it's working fine

Try clear system cache to see if it fixes the problem. If it still doesn't work, send me the error log
I already tried clear caches. And I have sent you the log-in private. Please check.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock