• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66qrmenu - Touchless QR Code Menus - Extended License [ NULLED ]

66qrmenu - Touchless QR Code Menus - Extended License [ NULLED ] v31.0.0

No permission to download
LostKorean updated 66qrmenu - Touchless QR Code Menus - Extended License [ NULLED ] with a new update entry:

66qrmenu - Touchless QR Code Menus - Extended License [NULLED]

Update 28.0.0 - 17 November, 2023

Minimum PHP requirement is now PHP 8.0 instead of PHP 7.4.
  • Implemented & Released the new Push Notifications Plugin.
  • Implemented the ability to set a custom start URL - PWA plugin.
  • Implemented notification badges for installed PWA instances in case the user has an internal notification pending - PWA plugin.
  • Implemented the ability to set preview screenshots for mobile and desktop when installing the PWA of the app - PWA plugin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

LostKorean updated 66qrmenu - Touchless QR Code Menus - Extended License [ NULLED ] with a new update entry:

66qrmenu - Touchless QR Code Menus - v29.0.0 Extended License [NULLED]

Update 19.0.0 - 14 December, 2023

Extended licenses holders ✨
✅ You must set your available payment currencies in the Admin panel - Settings - Payment page
✅ You must set your available payment currencies in the Admin panel - Settings - Payment processors page
✅ You must set your payment plan prices in the Admin panel - Plans - Plan update page
✅ You must update the PWA plugin files if you have it installed.
  • Implemented SSO (Single Sign On) support where you can...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: extremesg
did anyone know, how to use payment gateway that support admin can be use for user

did anyone know, how to use payment gateway that support admin can be use for user
You just need to have enabled the payment option in the user's plan. On the dashboard, click to edit the store, select "Ordering" and scroll to the bottom where you will see payment options. Just click and configure the payment method you want

You just need to have enabled the payment option in the user's plan. On the dashboard, click to edit the store, select "Ordering" and scroll to the bottom where you will see payment options. Just click and configure the payment method you want
yes but there is limited option
1704505938045.png

But In admin area a lot of option

1704506010869.png

Do you know how to use this to payment gateway option in admin area to be use in user store ?

yes but there is limited option
1704505938045.png

But In admin area a lot of option

1704506010869.png

Do you know how to use this to payment gateway option in admin area to be use in user store ?
It's not possible :/

You can only use those listed for now. I hope the dev expands these options in the future. It would be very interesting to be able to use all the integrations available in the backend

It's not possible :/

You can only use those listed for now. I hope the dev expands these options in the future. It would be very interesting to be able to use all the integrations available in the backend
Yoo bro check dms

I can but I cant really add a price and next time pls set all the file perms to 755 not 0600

Yoo bro check dms
I checked here and didn't find. Send DM again and I'll try help

I can but I cant really add a price and next time pls set all the file perms to 755 not 0600
Everything is working fine here. Maybe it's something from your hosting?!

I did not make any permission changes to the files and folders before uploading, other than overriding what was necessary, of course

I'm saying it could be something with the hosting, as I've already had a problem with this when uploading some code

I checked here and didn't find. Send DM again and I'll try help

Everything is working fine here. Maybe it's something from your hosting?!

I did not make any permission changes to the files and folders before uploading, other than overriding what was necessary, of course

I'm saying it could be something with the hosting, as I've already had a problem with this when uploading some code
Hey sorry I just found out how to do it and thank you for nulling

Reactions: LostKorean
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock