• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66SocialProofo - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS)

66SocialProofo - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS) Update 35.0.0

No permission to download
Hello Guys,
I am looking to purchase this script, just need to know from the current script users, are there any specific differences between the Extended version and the regular version?
Like if I buy the regular version, will we get the SaaS functionality with it, or do I need to buy the extended version for the SaaS functionality?

Hello Guys,
I am looking to purchase this script, just need to know from the current script users, are there any specific differences between the Extended version and the regular version?
Like if I buy the regular version, will we get the SaaS functionality with it, or do I need to buy the extended version for the SaaS functionality?
Yes in extended licence you will get payment function ....and if you want to buy this script pm me I HV clean code with regular update

$20 with future update for more Ping me on Discord : LuciAkfer#8855
So you have the extended version which you can share for $20 for lifetime updates?

1. Also, the regular version doesn't come with the payment feature or it's just that you are not allowed to sell according to the Envato license terms?

yes......the update will be provided after 3-5 days after official release
That's fine.

Can you clarify for this:

1. Also, the regular version doesn't come with the payment feature or it's just that you are not allowed to sell according to the Envato license terms?

That's fine.

Can you clarify for this:

nope....in regular version Altum Code developer don't give The payment Feature it is only included in EXTND version

$20 with future update for more Ping me on Discord : LuciAkfer#8855
If you want to sell this here you must create a valid marketplace thread for it. Make sure to read all the marketplace rules first.

If you want to sell this here you must create a valid marketplace thread for it. Make sure to read all the marketplace rules first.

ohh i rember but im not yet hv peaks.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock