• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66SocialProofo - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS)

66SocialProofo - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS) Update 35.0.0

No permission to download
Means it needs 120 reaction Score...i hv 72 only
That got changed to 40 a while back.

But having read the rest of your replies to this thread if you are not selling a fully functioning untouched licenced version you wouldn't be allowed to sell it at all.

Reactions: Babak
Means it needs 120 reaction Score...i hv 72 only
  1. THE USER MUST HAVE MINIMUM 40 REACTION SCORE (NOTE: THE REACTIONS MUST BE GENUINE, NOT GENERATED BY SPAMMING / MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS / BEGGING FOR REACTIONS.

That got changed to 40 a while back.

But having read the rest of your replies to this thread if you are not selling a fully functioning untouched licenced version you wouldn't be allowed to sell it at all.
it's untouched ... the only license is bypassed....thnx for this info let me upload some scripts here with clean code on sell

oldnixk updated SocialProofo - 14+ Social Proof & FOMO Notifications for Growth (SaaS Ready) with a new update entry:

Update 1.8.1

Update 1.8.1 – 6 August, 2020- Fixed admin package update not properly working when clicking on update all subscribers button.
- Fixed admin dashboard when the payment system is not enabled for regular license holders, in some cases.
- Fixed admin users management user deletion not working.

Update 1.8.0 – 4 August, 2020

- Implemented the ability to ban a user from the Admin Panel.
- Implemented pagination for the Campaigns list, Notifications list, Account Payments, Account...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak
[Tue Sep 01 04:53:50.506875 2020] [php7:error] [pid 9923] [client 175.157.49.252:59602] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_object() on boolean in /var/www/product/app/controllers/Pixel.php:216\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: Altum\\Controllers\\Pixel->index()\n#1 /var/www/product/app/core/App.php(139): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 /var/www/product/index.php(11): Altum\\App->__construct()\n#3 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/product/app/controllers/Pixel.php on line 216

Anyone else having this issue?

[Tue Sep 01 04:53:50.506875 2020] [php7:error] [pid 9923] [client 175.157.49.252:59602] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_object() on boolean in /var/www/product/app/controllers/Pixel.php:216\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: Altum\\Controllers\\Pixel->index()\n#1 /var/www/product/app/core/App.php(139): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 /var/www/product/index.php(11): Altum\\App->__construct()\n#3 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/product/app/controllers/Pixel.php on line 216

Anyone else having this issue?
Where do you see it?

Don't see the one you mentioned, but there are some which are related to pixel.php. Will have to look more.

Would someone be interested in this if I offer this SaaS for something like $5/m or less with full access? While I don't yet do this am just asking, like purchasing, updating, offering support, kinda like managed hosting service for this.

Reactions: douglassouza2022

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qweuserly
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock