• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

700TB of Movies, Shows, Courses Collection DDLs [ Closed ]

Direct download high speed links for 700TB content.
Just paste it in your download manager and voila!

Request any movies/tvseries/courses/softwares(some) and I'll try to provide the DDL!

Screenshot (144).png
And MUCH MORE!

Happy Babiatoing!

Needed Adobe Master Collection CC 2020

Hello mate, Nice one. I noticed that when I click on the link it only plays audio. Any idea why.
Does your player support x265 videos? If no try searching online 'How to play x265 videos' and install the proper players and libraries.
Alternatively you can try this solution.

Needed Adobe Master Collection CC 2020

Distribution of licensed software out of official channels is forbidden on Babiato
* edit by slvrsteele*

Leave a like if you appreciate my work :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sez

Request any movies/tvseries/courses/softwares(some) and I'll try to provide the DDL!

Screenshot (144).png
And MUCH MORE!

Happy Babiatoing!
nice.. thanks

Happy Babiatoing!
Hi, which script do you use to share it? i would like to share my 4k contents, but never liked split file sharing.
your personal drive sharing looks just nice.

Hi, which script do you use to share it? i would like to share my 4k contents, but never liked split file sharing.
your personal drive sharing looks just nice.
Thank You!
Im using this one

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock