• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Accepting Script Nulling Requests

you are the boss i trust u can handle it but after nulling how would be able to null it cause its locked to only 1 domain
What is this script doing? Get and install addons?

yes exactly
You do realize that it makes api calls based on the registered domain and if the correct registered domain is not supplied it will return an error.

You do realize that it makes api calls based on the registered domain and if the correct registered domain is not supplied it will return an error.
but the themes are already within it so how best can we be able to bypass it ? and null it

I have an idea but that requires a valid registered domain. PM me for details.

Reactions: lee1
yo guys!
@tech44 is back!
now stop crying you loosers..its like you shitting in this forum!😜😂😂🤣🤣
What a f*cking idiot!!!! Banned along with your other 4 new accounts.

GET A LIFE!!!

Last edited:
I have a script nulling request please @starliner @NullMaster if you get the chance to look into it.

There is a premium version but there is no difference between the free and the premium except the removal of copyright at the bottom of the software.

Please could you look into it. I would really appreciate.

Original script attached

Thank you

removed copyrights

such an idiot.

There isnt any problem with apps config.php. or htaccess file, or extensions. There is only one problem about app. But u cant understand this because you are coding noob.

I dont believe that coders24 will help anybody like you. All your words lie

Than go now.

Game over :D

Last edited by a moderator:
such an idiot.

There isnt any problem with apps config.php. or htaccess file, or extensions. There is only one problem about app. But u cant understand this because you are coding noob.

I dont believe that coders24 will help anybody like you. All your words lie

Than go now.

Game over :D

Nice to hear that @slvrsteele and I are pimps.

Listen kid to this !

Reactions: starliner
Hi @starliner! Thank you for your time on this one.

For sure a lot of people here in Babiato wants this and just wondering if it is possible to null Hide My WP Ghost. This is different from Codecanyon's Hide My WP script though it has similar name, but the first one is far better than the latter. I have the latest version as I personally bought it and thought it may help the community if it could be nulled properly.

Script name : Hide My WP Ghost
Download link :
Required additional plugin : none
Restrictions : License key

Thank you in advance mate!

Hi @starliner! Thank you for your time on this one.

For sure a lot of people here in Babiato wants this and just wondering if it is possible to null Hide My WP Ghost. This is different from Codecanyon's Hide My WP script though it has similar name, but the first one is far better than the latter. I have the latest version as I personally bought it and thought it may help the community if it could be nulled properly.

Script name : Hide My WP Ghost
Download link :
Required additional plugin : none
Restrictions : License key

Thank you in advance mate!

write anything in serial input

enjoy

That was fast @starliner! I tested your version in my localhost and it's working perfectly. Thank you for your work. A lot of people will surely benefit from this.

I'll try to maintain an updated version as much as I can. :)

Reactions: Sto1cBliss
I submitted a resource for this particular plugin so everyone will benefit from the nulled version you provided. I tagged you for credits as well.:) I will provide an updated version whenever there is and try to apply the changes you made to make it nulled (I can code somehow on php but let you know if I got a problem if there is). ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock