• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Affiliate Plugin - The affiliate system - by Altumcode

Affiliate Plugin - The affiliate system - by Altumcode 1.0 update for v47

No permission to download
I solved creating a new table DB

CREATE TABLE affiliates_commissions (
affiliate_commission_id INT PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT,
user_id INT NOT NULL,
amount DECIMAL(10,2) NOT NULL,
datetime DATETIME NOT NULL,
is_withdrawn TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0
);

yes working

Reactions: ochumbinho

user_id INT NOT NULL,
);
yes! working! thanks! :D

In the v33 version of 66biolinks, it is not working, it is giving error500 when accessing the references page erro500 referrals.png

Last edited:
Simple for anyone to solve. Enable debug in config.php, copy the error code, and paste it in the chatgpt. Everything is about the database. You will need to create it manually. And if anyone has the payment blocks to share, it would be an honor to have them to work with.

• Love
Reactions: SW7
In the v33 version of 66biolinks, it is not working, it is giving error500 when accessing the references page erro500 referrals.png
Above, we wrote a problem related to this plugin and a solution in creating a database in detail. Try this method should help in the solution.

• Love
On another resource where I also download. people also had problems with their license key. This should help you. If there are problems write
Creating a new table DB

...................................................................................................................................................................

user_id INT NOT NULL,
);

On another resource where I also download. people also had problems with their license key. This should help you. If there are problems write
Creating a new table DB

...................................................................................................................................................................

user_id INT NOT NULL,
);
lol this my text ) on another site

1687951981100.png

Creating a new table DB

user_id INT NOT NULL,
);

Low XD
Thank you so much to everyone who helped me, you guys are awesome. Greetings from Brazil :D BR
This code here worked perfectly, fixed the error
I have the Extended v33 version here, how do I add it to help you and here and update this source? What are the rules?

Attachments

• referrals.png
    referrals.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 19
Low XD
Thank you so much to everyone who helped me, you guys are awesome. Greetings from Brazil :D BR
This code here worked perfectly, fixed the error
I have the Extended v33 version here, how do I add it to help you and here and update this source? What are the rules?
Irado manoo. Que bom que ajudou. Você tem o payment blocks plugin pra compartilhar?

Next month, for my birthday, I will drain one of the plugins. So be patient and please don't spam here in other languages community rules required language English

Where can I get the Latest Affiliate Plugin for 66toolkit?

the one I get is showing white screen

help me

if I click Referral Link

Screenshot (57).png

user_id INT NOT NULL,
);
can you please explain more...

I don't know how to arrange the DB ?

user_id INT NOT NULL,
);
Look how I created the table it's right?

but yet am facing blank screen

37-49-229-141-888-localhost-onfasty-affiliates_commissions-phpMyAdmin-5-0-4.png

can you please explain more...

I don't know how to arrange the DB ?
The best thing you can do is open the config.php file, enable debug mode with 1, and refresh the page. Copy the error and paste it in the chatgpt, asking for assistance to fix the error. You will need to create some new columns from there, as the affiliation is interconnected with other tables. If you do that, you will be able to resolve it. Wishing you success.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qurel and SW7
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock