• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Affiliate Plugin - The affiliate system - by Altumcode

Affiliate Plugin - The affiliate system - by Altumcode 1.0 update for v47

No permission to download
The best thing you can do is open the config.php file, enable debug mode with 1, and refresh the page. Copy the error and paste it in the chatgpt, asking for assistance to fix the error. You will need to create some new columns from there, as the affiliation is interconnected with other tables. If you do that, you will be able to resolve it. Wishing you success.
Thank You for replying, Please can you help me with debug code?

Reactions: ochumbinho
Next month, for my birthday, I will drain one of the plugins. So be patient and please don't spam here in other languages community rules required language English
I don't know the date, but since we've already entered the month, I wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Wishing you good health and success!

Go to public_html, find the file config.php → debug mode is set 0, change to 1. Save and reload the page with error.( I thing debug mode is the First LINE when you open config.php.)
but inside the 66toolkit debug code, there's no number only my database details, that is what I have seen.

Last edited:
Now you need past It on chatgpt and ask for the answer. You need some SQL commands to create news coluns on dB.
See What Chatgpt Say

1. An issue with the database query: There might be a mistake in the query or a problem with the database connection, resulting in a boolean value instead of a valid result set.
2. Error handling or conditional statements: There could be some conditionals or error-handling code that returns a boolean value instead of the expected result set.
3. Previous errors: It's possible that there were previous errors that affected the execution flow and led to the unexpected boolean value.

Reviewing the code in the mentioned file (`Referrals.php`) and examining the logic around line 28 will help you identify the specific cause of the error and find a solution.

Last edited:
See What Chatgpt Say

The error message you provided indicates that there is an issue with calling the `fetch_object()` function on a boolean value. This error occurred in the file `/www/wwwroot/onfasty.com/app/controllers/Referrals.php` on line 28.

Here's a breakdown of the error stack trace:

1. The error originates from the method `index()` in the `Referrals` class within the `Referrals.php` file.
2. The `fetch_object()` function was called on a boolean value, which is causing the error.
3. The file `/www/wwwroot/onfasty.com/app/core/App.php` is involved in handling the error by instantiating the `App` class.
4. Finally, the error reaches the `index.php` file located in the root directory of your project.

To understand why this error occurs, you need to investigate the code in the `Referrals.php` file, specifically around line 28. It seems that the variable or object on which `fetch_object()` is being called is evaluated as a boolean (`false`) instead of an expected object or result set.

Potential causes for this error could be:

1. An issue with the database query: There might be a mistake in the query or a problem with the database connection, resulting in a boolean value instead of a valid result set.
2. Error handling or conditional statements: There could be some conditionals or error-handling code that returns a boolean value instead of the expected result set.
3. Previous errors: It's possible that there were previous errors that affected the execution flow and led to the unexpected boolean value.

Reviewing the code in the mentioned file (`Referrals.php`) and examining the logic around line 28 will help you identify the specific cause of the error and find a solution.
Message me on private. Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Auwal
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock