• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Another VPS referral request please!

have you used the vps from them before ?
Experience is different from person to person. These are my personal experience, use it as reference only:
  • You can select your vps location
  • You can choose OS between plain os, os with control panel, game server. I think os with control panel has the easiest management.
  • You can choose control panel with lots of option available like CentOS, Direct Admin, Plesk Onyx, VestaCP control panel, Webmin, Webmin/Virtualmin/LAMP, Webuzo control panel, cPanel and WHM.
  • You can easily setup and manage your VPS in one dashboard. I like their emergency mode because when your VPS is damaged, some actions will become unavailable, but you will still be able to access your server using SSH access and your login details.
  • You get weekly backup and snapshot. There is no daily backup, you need to pay extra for that option.
  • You can expect a dedicated IP address, full-stack server protection, built-in DDoS protection, automated backups, and manual live snapshots.
  • I haven’t experienced any down time, It seems stable.
  • They have 30 days money back so you can test it out rather easy.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock