• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Any body interested in Self Hosting ! Imagine that you could host everything yourself ! Is that of interest to you all ?

afunspirit

Nov 17, 2020
Imagine that you could host everything yourself ! Is that of interest to some of you ?

Installed a "shared license" WHM/CPanel/Softaculous on VPS to play and learn.
For customers I would directly install WordPress + Nginx + Redis on a VPS.

Already learned that back in '08 and been doing it since, never let another provider control me or give sh** service. So I would say it's for the people who don't want to learn or deal with the work that it comes with. I love it!

Nope, no bad experience :) just wanted to have your opinions on the subject.
Imagine an easy all in one open source project that will soon come to light in order to make it easy for you all to install and do your own hosting stuff in a very short amont of time - Would that be of interest to most of you ?

am I the only lost fellow here😭 I know nothing of self-hosting...can someone please teach me am interested

Feasibility is the the question here, You can still host your files as you wish but there are different ways of doing it, your usual home pc is not designed to last running web server 24/7 as well as the connection speed of a datacenter will be costly to your home, you can still do colocation in a data center with pro server/router network equipment, but then you have to cover hardware failures, replacement servers etc, stick with the cloud platforms where you do not have to deal with any technical issues on connectivity and server hardware etc. It is way cheaper at the end.

Depends.... But yeah Mostly Not Feasible

With Static IP it's Easy to set up.. But For Dynamic IP's there are Work Arounds...
Its very much possible but not feasible. You cant always devote time for your server pc as you have life too. The running cost will prove to be more than the cost you incur in renting the same setup as power bills, maintenance cost, hardware cost, ISP cost will all add to these.

Its very much possible but not feasible. You cant always devote time for your server pc as you have life too. The running cost will prove to be more than the cost you incur in renting the same setup as power bills, maintenance cost, hardware cost, ISP cost will all add to these.
Lol Chill Bro.. I get it the First Time You said It's Not Feasible.

Never Hurts To Learn... Host Your Website For Like says 1-2 Days On Your Own PC You will Learn For Your Self Whether it is good or Bad.. And How Bad it is...

You can Sure Learn Great Things If You just Try to Host Your Website on your PC may be using a Virtual machine...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock