• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Any cheaper way to transfer domain from godaddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your domain name tld?

Nice suggestion, but name.com is giving me same price, i have more than 6 domains bro that's i am searching more cheaper one.
to be honest i've more than 100 domains with internetbs and so far until now i think they are the best except those two last year they are increasing prices, also i found them very honest than the other one , buying the 1st year for 1$ and the second one it may 15 or 20$.

Transfers / Renewal prices to date (26/04/2021)
InternetBS $8.99 $6.99 / $9.38
Porkbun $8.58 / $8.58
DomainNameAPI $8.49 / $8.49
Name $8.25 / $14.99
DynaDot $8.99 / $8.99
NameCheap $8.50 / $12.98
GoDaddy $2.99 / $17.99
Cloudflare $8.03 / $8.03

Last edited:
Reactions: EthicalPathan
Current godaddy transfer the best prices.
In addition to the disclosure for you, wait a few days then decide for a renewal or a new registration.
GoDaddy has the best prices for new domains and transfers, $ 2.99, but the next year the renewal is $ 17.99 (.com), it is the most expensive of all, here is the money for them, so I do not recommend GoDaddy domains.

The transfer is a renewal but with the new registrar, this value only pay to the new registrar and his domain sum another year plus of validity, this must be done in advance, I recommend you a month before.

Namecheap 8.59$ with Free Domain Privacy. Also their renewal fees are decent.
namecheap is also expensive, they only have an acceptable value for new domains (.com) at $ 8.88, and the transfer (.com) $ 8.50, but the renewal is expensive $ 12.98.

Reactions: EthicalPathan
most companies the tranfer is free, what you are paying for is the registration of renewal for a year or more if you choose. so just find the cheapest register, i would look for one that has domain privacy included in tthe price. i have used name cheap before and with 1 year register and privacy was only like $8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock