• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

API Codes - Google Drive Proxy Player Advanced Script 1.3

I personally didn't see why you used certbot in the first place but I'm not experienced enough with it to critique it...

Somewhere in your set up you must have a redirect or mismashed DNS, maybe something in your htacess?
I don't have any htaccess on my proxy server. On my shared hosting it is just some stuff for wordpress. http to https redirects are done through cloudflare and nginx.conf. Since I don't have enough experience so check if my DNS are correct I have to trust the support. You can see my cloudflare DNS settings on the other thread, as for my proxy server there are no DNS settings, and shared hosting is here:
HJhVnMu.png

cloudflare:
ey0yDrI.png

Last edited:
help me please, always showing error like this after arround 30 minutes with my own LoadBalancer/ProxyStream

what should i do or change the setting with my LoadBalancer/ProxyStream/Script (embed.php/index.php/etc)

Guys! how to block access another domain can get embed iframe code from my video, for this script? This is important, i has tried some way Allow,Deny in .htaccess but not working for me.
I want some domain can get my embed code only ( i mean my embed code can not working on another domain if not allow by me)

Guys! how to block access another domain can get embed iframe code from my video, for this script? This is important, i has tried some way Allow,Deny in .htaccess but not working for me.
I want some domain can get my embed code only ( i mean my embed code can not working on another domain if not allow by me)
why dont you add login method to your index?

Last edited:
yes, found on google some like you give me. but my server not working fr me, Apache centos 7 @@

try to enable headers first with command:

a2enmod headers

then add to your apache config:

Header set Content-Security-Policy "frame-ancestors 'self' mydomain.com otherdomain.com;"

check config with:

apachectl -f

if okay, then try to restart apache

good luck

Reactions: skypeleft
I dont have vps, i have cpanel, what can be used for this script?

if you can run node js server from cPanel then yes.

And yet you can run with Centos VPS too with Openlitespeed.

check on setup.sh
Code:
cd /root/
unzip LoadBalancer.zip
cd /root/LoadBalancer
yum install npm -y
yum install nodejs -y
npm install pm2 -g -y
cd /root/LoadBalancer/bin
pm2 start www -i 0 --name LoadBalancer
cd /root/
unzip ProxyStream.zip
cd /root/ProxyStream/bin
pm2 start www -i 0 --name ProxyStream

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 05.57.04.png

For openlitespeed check my post on https://babia.to/threads/ineeda-help-tutorials-more-mega-thread.25233/page-3#post-230637

Notes:
1. You can not put sub sub domain as sv1. eg: sv1.www.example.com, cloudflare did not support fqdn with sub.sub , or you need to modify your script on LoadBalancer server.js
2. You need to make sure ProxyStream and LoadBalancer Node.js script run using telnet 127.0.0.1:6666 and 127.0.0.1:6868 and run it using reverse proxy with NginX or OpenLiteSpeed. Not as load balancer but as a reverse proxy!
3. Check your F12 debug any red notice or unresolve domain or missmatch cert for all domain from cloudflare.
4. Make sure your /usr/bin/node chown with your running user restriction of web server such as nobody or www or www-data

Good luck all.

Demo: db

Last edited:

check on setup.sh
Code:
cd /root/
unzip LoadBalancer.zip
cd /root/LoadBalancer
yum install npm -y
yum install nodejs -y
npm install pm2 -g -y
cd /root/
unzip ProxyStream.zip
cd /root/ProxyStream/bin

For openlitespeed check my post on https://babia.to/threads/ineeda-help-tutorials-more-mega-thread.25233/page-3#post-230637

Notes:
1. You can not put sub sub domain as sv1. eg: sv1.www.example.com, cloudflare did not support fqdn with sub.sub , or you need to modify your script on LoadBalancer server.js
2. You need to make sure ProxyStream and LoadBalancer Node.js script run using telnet 127.0.0.1:6666 and 127.0.0.1:6868 and run it using reverse proxy with NginX or OpenLiteSpeed. Not as load balancer but as a reverse proxy!
3. Check your F12 debug any red notice or unresolve domain or missmatch cert for all domain from cloudflare.
4. Make sure your /usr/bin/node chown with your running user restriction of web server such as nobody or www or www-data

Good luck all.

Untitled.png

Not Found ?why ?

check on setup.sh
Code:
cd /root/
unzip LoadBalancer.zip
cd /root/LoadBalancer
yum install npm -y
yum install nodejs -y
npm install pm2 -g -y
cd /root/
unzip ProxyStream.zip
cd /root/ProxyStream/bin

Notes:

Good luck all.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Done, Next ?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock