• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Auto Featured Image (Premium)

Auto Featured Image (Premium) v1.4.5

No permission to download
GOTO >admin>ajax>check-license.php
SELECT LINE 38

Change
Code:
wp_send_json_error( array( 'error_message' => __( 'License key is empty or license key too long (license key is 32 characters long)', 'apt' ) ) );

to

Code:
$result          = $licensing->activate( $license_key );
                $success_message = __( 'Your license has been successfully activated', 'apt' );

================

My null works fine for me. I just Clicked on the license blank and it activated. Let me know if this works for you guys ;) @Babak

SELECT LINE 38

Change
Code:
wp_send_json_error( array( 'error_message' => __( 'License key is empty or license key too long (license key is 32 characters long)', 'apt' ) ) );

to

Code:

================

My null works fine for me. I just Clicked on the license blank and it activated. Let me know if this works for you guys ;)
Bravo!

Reactions: RainMaker
SELECT LINE 38

Change
Code:

to

Code:

================

My null works fine for me. I just Clicked on the license blank and it activated. Let me know if this works for you guys ;) @Babak
thanks but
not work for me

Error: [] Status: [500] Error massage: [<p>A critical error has occurred on this website.</p><p><a href="https://wordpress.org/documentation/article /faq-troubleshooting/">Learn more about WordPress troubleshooting.</a></p>]

Reactions: sherkumar1996
SELECT LINE 38

Change
Code:

to

Code:

================

Made changes. Not working bro.

Still showing Free version.

No pro features activated.

Appreciate your suggestion.

Any other method?

thanks

/\

SELECT LINE 38

Change
Code:

to

Code:

================

Any other method?

thanks

/\,

I have been using this plugin with no restrictions since I posted this. I just checked it again and it still works.

Any other method?

thanks

/\,
I have been using this plugin with no restrictions since I posted this. I just checked it again and it still works.
Thankful
Maybe, but with my experience, the code is embedded well
according to what I checked, this is not the right way to nulled
I leave the nulled file for use

AUTO FEATURED IMAGE Nulled

Replace this plugin with the free plugin

Attachments

• auto-post-thumbnail-nulled-simorg67-babia.to.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: sherkumar1996

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mossab99
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock