• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Auto Image Attributes Pro

Auto Image Attributes Pro v4.3.1

No permission to download
Thank you @DataMaster

I removed plugin, and now my wordpress became super slow, I even can't open it. I guess it's because of this plugin. If it's a virus, any suggestion how to scrape it?
If you have uninstalled the plugin, there should be no problem. But still change your admin password to be quite strong. Also, I definitely recommend you to use the wordfence plugin. Finally, point your website to cloudflare for free. Cloudflare will do a lot of security checks on your behalf. For example even babiato uses cloudflare. :)

My Wordfence Premium has been running for over a year, as well as Auto Image Attributes Pro and I use Cloudflare for both DDOS protection and global presence, but so far never had any issues with my WP sites slowdowns, threats or any resident or externally called malware.

Has anyone else encountered slowdowns using this plugin?

Last edited:
@Babak @James Bogouin

HI,

Can you tell me where these folders are?
Are they related to the plugin?

DataMaster.jpg
The attacker is trying to install a malicious WordPress plugin called Auto Image Attributes Pro. They have opened the following files:

* /dev/urandom: This is a pseudorandom number generator device. The attacker may be using this to generate random numbers for their attack.
* /etc/dconf/profile/user: This file contains the user's dconf settings. The attacker may be trying to change these settings to gain more control over the system.
* /etc/dpkg/dpkg.cfg: This file contains dpkg configuration options. The attacker may be trying to change these options to make it easier for them to install the malicious plugin.
* /etc/dpkg/dpkg.cfg.d/pkg-config-hook-config: This file contains a hook that is executed when a package is installed or removed. The attacker may be trying to modify this hook to install the malicious plugin automatically.
* /etc/fonts/conf.avail: This directory contains font configuration files. The attacker may be trying to modify these files to inject malicious code into your system.

The attacker has also written the following file:

* /root/.cache/dconf/user: This file contains the user's dconf settings. The attacker may have written this file to store their malicious settings.

The attacker has executed the following shell commands:

* /bin/sh -e -u -c "export GIO_LAUNCHED_DESKTOP_FILE_PID=$$; exec \"$@\"" sh engrampa /tmp/auto-image-attributes-pro_v4.3-nulled.zip: This command opens the file /tmp/auto-image-attributes-pro_v4.3-nulled.zip in the engrampa file manager. This is likely the malicious plugin that the attacker is trying to install.
* /usr/lib/p7zip/7z l -slt -bd -y -- /tmp/auto-image-attributes-pro_v4.3-nulled.zip: This command lists the contents of the file /tmp/auto-image-attributes-pro_v4.3-nulled.zip. This is likely the attacker checking to see if the malicious plugin is in the file.
* dbus-launch --autolaunch=a39eb3ed78b7401fb6809ed0c562a5b1 --binary-syntax --close-stderr: This command starts the dbus-launch service. This service is used to launch other programs. The attacker may be using this service to launch the malicious plugin automatically.
* dpkg --print-architecture: This command prints the system architecture. The attacker may be using this information to determine if their malicious plugin is compatible with the system.
* engrampa /tmp/auto-image-attributes-pro_v4.3-nulled.zip: This command opens the file /tmp/auto-image-attributes-pro_v4.3-nulled.zip in the engrampa file manager. This is likely the malicious plugin that the attacker is trying to install.

The attacker has also created the following process tree:

* 3204 - /usr/bin/exo-open exo-open /tmp/auto-image-attributes-pro_v4.3-nulled.zip: This process opens the file /tmp/auto-image-attributes-pro_v4.3-nulled.zip in the exo-open file manager. This is likely the malicious plugin that the attacker is trying to install.
* 3206 - /usr/bin/dbus-launch dbus-launch --autolaunch=a39eb3ed78b7401fb6809ed0c562a5b1 --binary-syntax --close-stderr: This process starts the dbus-launch service. This service is used to launch other programs. The attacker may be using this service to launch the malicious plugin automatically.
* 3208 - /usr/bin/exo-open n/a: This process is not responding. It may have been terminated by the attacker.
* 3209 - /usr/bin/engrampa engrampa /tmp/auto-image-attributes-pro_v4.3-nulled.zip: This process opens the file /tmp/auto-image-attributes-pro_v4.3-nulled.zip in the engrampa file manager. This is likely the malicious plugin that the attacker is trying to install.
* 3212 - /usr/bin/dbus-launch dbus-launch --autolaunch=a39eb3ed78b7401fb6809ed0c562a5b1 --binary-syntax --close-stderr: This process starts the dbus-launch

Reactions: dbbuda and lcforall
@DataMaster

I'm a newbie as far as recognizing malicious code. Even though I have Wordfence premium up and running, it didn't report anything to me. What should I do? Is it possible to clean the zip? Or am I forced to do without the Auto Image Attributes Pro plugin?

Thanks for your patience :)

Hi team and @dbbuda,

I've tried to install this plugin, but I can't pass the verification:

1698256078322.png

I enter anything in the boxes. It says that the license is verified and to configure the app, but when I click on the link:

1698256151699.png

I have this... Do you know why please?

Thanks in advance

@Babak

There's a new update for this resource.

Changelog​

Version: 4.4
Date: 09.November.2023.
Tested with WordPress 6.4.1.
New Feature: Display and edit image attributes directly in Media Library columns (list view).
Enhancement: Limit the display of Event Log to the most recent 10,000 entries from the log file. This prevents abnormal UI load time on websites with huge Event Log files.
Enhancement: Remove trailing hyphens (if any) after cleaning image filenames using the Advanced and custom filter during a new image upload.
UX Enhancement: Improved messaging when base plugin is not installed and activated.
Bug fix: Handle edge cases were Image Attributes Pro is not loaded when a post is saved.

Reactions: pixelservers
1699710355843.png

I entered random data in the License fields, but it still writes - enter license key and the mass handler doesn't work....

Auto Image Attributes Pro v4.4 (untouched) - not nulled

Attachments

• auto-image-attributes-pro-4.4.zip
    599.6 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: boyforge and dbbuda
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock