• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Beaver Builder Plugin (Pro Version)

Beaver Builder Plugin (Pro Version) v2.8.1.2

No permission to download
Babak updated Beaver Builder Professional WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Beaver Builder Professional v2.4.2

Download Beaver Builder Professional v2.4.2 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v2.4.2 - 01/28/2021 - Thanks To @TassieNZ
Enhancements

• Add compatibility with Assistant .6
  • Small changes to the Updates Unavailable message so it will show why updates are unavailable
  • Add Alpha/Beta updates opt-in setting in Settings > Tool admin page
Bug Fixes
  • Audio Module: Fix issue if audio file URL contains query strings
  • Callout Module: Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I noticed that the modules are missing in the agency version. The size of the agency version is 3.5mb while the original is 7.2mb. would be great if you can fix it. thanks

I don't have these to include. Could you provide a link to view the list of Agency Modules?

Just download the main resource of babiato of this thread all module are included,

The modules were not missing, but 5 other folders were. I must of have made a mistake when comparing the two folders. But I tested this current one and everything should be fine now.

Thanks for catching it!

Attachments

• bb-plugin-agency.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 21
The modules were not missing, but 5 other folders were. I must of have made a mistake when comparing the two folders. But I tested this current one and everything should be fine now.

Thanks for catching it!
Perfect now, (y) can we bypass license key, so it can be updated easily, many thanks

• Wow
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
Babak updated Beaver Builder Professional WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Beaver Builder Professional v2.4.2.1

Download Beaver Builder Professional v2.4.2.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v2.4.2.1 - 02/11/2021
Hot Fix

• Contact Form Module: Escape characters in fields
  • Post Module: Fix missing images in Safari 13 and below when using Load More or Scroll for pagination
  • Post Module: Fix blurry images in Safari when using scroll for pagination and when using some CDNs for images
  • When using the fl_enable_shortcode_css_js filter, make sure those shortcodes render in the UI/Edit Mode...

Beaver Builder Professional v2.4.2.2

Download Beaver Builder Professional v2.4.2.2 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v2.4.2.2 - 03/04/2021
Hot Fix

• Fixed photo cropping issue for non-subdomain multisite users
  • Fixed update issue with Godaddy booster plugin
  • Fixed Post Carousel blur issue with Google Chrome
  • Fixed issue with Google Fonts not loading when applying a template

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock