• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Beaver Builder Plugin (Pro Version)

Beaver Builder Plugin (Pro Version) v2.8.1.2

No permission to download
Babak updated Beaver Builder Professional WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Beaver Builder Professional v2.4.1.1

Download Beaver Builder Professional v2.4.1.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v2.4.1.1 - 11/18/2020 - Thanks To @TassieNZ
Hot Fix

• Fix RankMath integration (#866)
  • Tweak sensitive code fix so that it doesn't prevent allowed HTML (#840)
  • Fix updating global element does not update CSS (#838)
  • Fix attribute preview not selecting all matching elements (#864)
  • Fix Content Slider button padding applying to other Content Slider modules on the same page...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated Beaver Builder Professional WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Beaver Builder Professional Plugin v2.4.1.2

Download Beaver Builder Professional v2.4.1.2 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
2.4.1.2 - 12/03/2020
Hot Fix

• Gallery Module: Captions do not show when image source is SmugMug (#891)
  • List Module: Fix Duplicate Heading and Content tag options (#879)
  • Posts Modules: Fix "match all posts except" option not working properly with TEC Events(#874)
  • Fix Fatal errors when using PHP 5.4 and WP 4.9 and below (#875)
  • Notifications Area: Fix background transparency (#898)...

Thank you so much, Can you please upload the Agency version as it unlocks more features such as Whitelabel and many things. Or can you please explain what code we change to make it active as an agency version? @ThePerfectWill said in one of the posts here that he manages to make it work as an agency version by changing something could you please help?

Attachments

• fff.JPG
    fff.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
I really appreciate your help, see the screenshot below or if you could upload the edited version then I will compare them to see the changes

You can further respond just on this thread. Then I will comment later on the other thread.

Ok, send me screenshot of the "modules" folder. It should have folder names for the modules in it.

Reactions: Alnaggar
Hi @Alnaggar !

Ok, I'm sorry. That is the wrong folder.

I screenshotted, as not to waste time. And it's pretty easy to achieve!

You simply need to merge the additional folders of Beaver Builder Angecy into the normal Beaver Builder!

So compare the folders of Beaver Builder Agency / extensions / ...

And add the additional ones to Beaver Builder / extensions / ...

Then just reload your Beaver Builder plugin and in the admin you should see the white labeling options.

I'm not sure if all agency options are there, but I think they are. I only used it for the custom template override, and white labelling. But keep in mind, that the latest Beaver Builder Agency version on Babiato.org is old, so it might create a conflict possibly with the latest Beaver Builde, but this is how I did it and worked well for a year. It likely still does work, I just have not been working inside of Wordpress for some time to stay current.

So please post back and let us know that it works? Sorry took so long on this to reply even to the other post. I think I missed the reply back on the other post.

Since you have Visual Studio Code up, there is another trick. I think Beaver Builder Pro only looks for the database options to load the agency features, like custom override templates, and white labelling options. If you save those database options, once you have created them from the admin, then you can program your agency features via PHP. This is what I did and stopped using the merged folders. I just wrote an update_option(); in the code, and all worked well from there. This would be the best option if your agency settings don't change, and should work with updates of Beaver Builder Pro likely. That is the post I was going to write back later on-- the PHP snippet, where then we can just write out agency options (true or false, white label name, etc...) :oops: :D :p

beaver-builder-extensions.png

Reactions: Alnaggar
@ThePerfectWill - Thank you so much for your time, I have tried that before as I did a files comparison from the old beaver agency version (2.2.5.3) and the current pro version, and copy the missing extensions files to the pro version but it didn't work. I will try to search if I can find the untouched current version for the agency version and try to merge the extensions folder with pro. Does anyone have the last agency version?

Attachments

• 111.JPG
    111.JPG
    213.5 KB · Views: 10

Beaver Builder Professional v2.4.1.3

Beaver Builder Professional v2.4.1.3 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v2.4.1.3 - 12/21/2020 - Thanks To @TassieNZ
Hot Fix

• Content Slider Module: Fix empty image alt text on mobile layout (#916)
  • Gallery Module: Fix loading issue with Collage layout (#917)
  • Photo Module: Fix PHP notice when showing captions and loading image via URL (#937)
  • Posts Modules: Fix PHP notices related to TEC loop (#911)
  • Fix overridden responsive values not showing on toggle...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adjijah86
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock