• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Beginner VPS assistance, please.

Hi;
I haven't really decided yet, been trying different ones (CPanel not being one of them). Currently, I am riding Virtualmin, I am just learning how to use it really.

I am wondering what others are using as well. Most are Paid to get the full benefits from them.

Any thoughts from others?
Hi, I have monts using OVH + HestiaCP. I moved from Contabo to OVH for the one fee payment for aditional IP´s now that changed and you need to pay for aditional IP but is really bored to me to move from OVH to Contabo again.

In Contabo I used Plesk very professional but has a lot os functions for day to day use. HestiaCP is a fork from VestaCP an is a very nice and easy goin control panel.

The Discord channel is helpfull but you need to know the basis of using a Linux terminal. They pointing you the solution but not the way.

I saw other panels like: AApanel, Cyberpanel, VestaCP, Virtuamin, etc. but I really enjoy HestiaCP and I have a nice workflow with websites.

I only pay for the OVH VPS 13.31 Euros per month. HestiaCP is open source.

Reactions: Gazzooks
Hi, I have monts using OVH + HestiaCP. I moved from Contabo to OVH for the one fee payment for aditional IP´s now that changed and you need to pay for aditional IP but is really bored to me to move from OVH to Contabo again.

In Contabo I used Plesk very professional but has a lot os functions for day to day use. HestiaCP is a fork from VestaCP an is a very nice and easy goin control panel.

The Discord channel is helpfull but you need to know the basis of using a Linux terminal. They pointing you the solution but not the way.

I saw other panels like: AApanel, Cyberpanel, VestaCP, Virtuamin, etc. but I really enjoy HestiaCP and I have a nice workflow with websites.

I only pay for the OVH VPS 13.31 Euros per month. HestiaCP is open source.
Thank you for the feedback, it is very much appreciated. When I looked at those Panels, licenses to be beneficial.

I am willing to pay for one if I must. Just need to find the right one.

@Gazzooks If you're still looking for a fast, good, and free panel, be sure to check the link in my signature, it will help you setup a new VPS. As for your email server, I agree with everyone else that you should not host your own email server. It's a well-known industry, and for your emails to get delivered into people's inboxes, it needs to be a well-known, established, and trusted email gateway or server.

@Gazzooks If you're still looking for a fast, good, and free panel, be sure to check the link in my signature, it will help you setup a new VPS. As for your email server, I agree with everyone else that you should not host your own email server. It's a well-known industry, and for your emails to get delivered into people's inboxes, it needs to be a well-known, established, and trusted email gateway or server.
The only thing is, Oracle has closed port 25...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock