• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
Hello i have a problem,
1. i download the file from here extract to wampp www folder
2. created db edited mobile site url
3. edited essets/includes/configs and domain.php with details

But when i try open localhost, shows " This site can’t be reached " , i try check htaccsess file but nothing to worry.
I use 7.3 php , apache is working normal only this cms system don't want to open any ideas?

but it can be maded to be fixed if there are php developers i can pay for fix cms system has very good options like ideas maded. just need somehow first to make it run then i will find freelancer to fix it but i cannot download last version anywhere if someone has it to share it?

i can update your software to latest version for you

just give me a small token your choice and your cpanel details with bello login

you can change the rest later
Hello, this nulled version was removed total checking updates from the system.
Does someone has latest version for download and to be nulled can share it here.
Thank you.

The developer of this script is very useless

Bugs are many and demo is different from the main file

Demo users pictures are high-quality while script is low quality

The developer of this script is very useless

Bugs are many and demo is different from the main file

Demo users pictures are high-quality while script is low quality
yes becuz of copyright issues

Babiato members is youdate script better than belloo
I think belloo is similar to tinder and good for mobile users

Hey someone has a guide on how to set up PayPal for Belloo (what do I need to set up in my business account on paypal.com website (url and redirect)?
Money is added to my PayPal account, but credits are not added (refunded) to the user who made the payment.

Last edited:
someone can tell me how to fix language in website i try create new language change it from settings to be default disable option auto detect, but when i open website when ask login or register is translated after i login is english again how to fix it?

@ukgamer

someone can tell me how to find this:
- Login admin cp > manage users> add new user
Bugs:
- Gender -> empty nothing to select
- Looking for -> empty nothing to select
i think is php code something wrong

www/administrator/layout/index.phtml
Code:
<div class="lw-field profileSettingField">
                            <div class="lw-label"><?= $sm['lang'][37]['text']; ?></div>
                            <div class="lw-group">
                                <select class="lw-select" data-create-profile-info name="looking">            
                                <?php
                                    foreach($sm['genders'] as $entry){
                                        echo '<option value="'.$entry['id'].'" style="color:#000;">'.$entry['text'].'</option>';
                                    }
                                ?>
                                </select>
                            </div>
                        </div>                   

<div class="lw-field profileSettingField">
                            <div class="lw-label"><?= $sm['lang'][300]['text']; ?></div>
                            <div class="lw-group">

<input type="number" class="lw-input" data-create-profile-info name="age1" value="18" style="width: 49%;display: inline-table;">
                                <input type="number" class="lw-input" data-create-profile-info name="age2" value="30" style="width: 49.9%;display: inline-table;">                                                                        
                            </div>
                        </div>

I like this script, but it has a lot of errors that the developer is lying about and that I want to fix.
1. Multilanguage is not supported at all. The answers are mixed up for different language versions. The same applies to genders, questions and answers in the profile.
2. No payment systems work perfectly, credits are not returned (automatically) to the payer.
3. I need to add payment systems for Russia (Robokassa and YooMoney (ex. Yandex Money)).
4. Video calls between the phone and other devices do not work at all.
5. I need to add a user's "Events" page and be able to moderate them and search for events (by city, distance).
Who knows php and angular and wants fix it for make money - write to me!
Checked on 4 different real (not localhost) sites (different hosting, different php from 7.1 to 8) with Belloo 4.2.7.7 for example zhduli.ru for GULAG prisoners :)

Last edited:
beceder i had already fixed mostly of the system errors, a few left and need make more test, about language i managed to make it fully working with UTF-8 so no problems there, additional my previous post has 1 strange bug with add member in admin cp that i need help with it. I think if someone that knows more in php can pretty easy fix the system and manage it to work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock