• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
Yes, i enabled it in the admin but when using it to activate premium nothing happens after clicking. For the sign up, after filling in the location, birthday, se* etc and clicking on register it takes me to the sign in page showing the email and password i filled but when i click on sign in it says 'Email dont exist'

Hi with the premium you have to set the different account types free and premium, set each thing the premium users get, then you can upgrade and user to a premium account now problem, but you will have to have your payment gateways setup for the user to upgrade to premium

Check the doc link about as well

Please if I click on the admin panel I get redirected to an error page, what did I do wrong? It says request page not found

Hi , I did everything as u directed but the website is stuck at the home page. can not login as admin . kindly help.

Attachments

• bello.png
    bello.png
    700.1 KB · Views: 25
ok few test
on the mobile can you login with the admin details
with the account it says email dont exist, check admin and see if that account is showing under the users
Yes, can login with admin details and no, the account is not showing under users in admin

Hi new relase android - windows mobile - ios work in prograss .. Script on PWA (y)

Hi new relase android - windows mobile - ios work in prograss .. Script on PWA (y)

Hope not on this script :D Belloo is soo full of bugs and I am sure codecanyon will kick them.. look the reviews and comments.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock