• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
Solution for option to share profiles
I used the base of an old code but I made a modification.
Instead of showing the userid it gets the username from the shared URL.

code below
Or if you wish you can use the controllers.js file

To change only the line if you are going to do it manually
Line 2179

Code:
$rootScope.shareProfile = function(index){
        const shareOpts = {      
          title: site_lang[360]['text'],
          text: current_user.name +','+current_user.age+','+current_user.city+' - '+site_lang[360]['text'],
          url: siteUrl+'@'+current_user.username,
        };
        navigator.share(shareOpts);
  }

I have been trying to tell you that you have been wasting your time the errors was fix but crack on 🙂

@WagnerTheBest well be on your way then nobody knows how precious your time was than yourself.
If you had the time to read all of these comments then you would have stumbled on the post that was clearly stating that any form of disrespect to any of the forum members will result in a permanent immediate ban.

@ukgamer please do not share PM outside in the posts as it kinda feels like a bit out of context.

to all the others who can not understand the untouched part. don't be lazy and see the parts where some users wanted it as a free to all resource.

Reactions: ukgamer
Unfortunately I don't have the claims, but I've been using belloot for over 3 months and I've spent a lot of money on it, I have over 200 real registered users, how can I get the improved version?
1688372387022.png

I didn't quite understand.
As mentioned, I read all the posts.

And if you are smart enough to test the function I mentioned in the submitted code.

You will see that the original file has a failure to share profiles.
@undefined website link

And with @userdosite fix

I don't have the need to post something buggy so much so I pointed out the correct line to just change the code instead of changing everything.

I posted the entire file because I noticed that there are some lay users who don't know how to do it.

And another mentioned about the theme's bugs - mine I've already fixed 90% of the bugs.

videocall - live mingle as mentioned for me it works normally

Payment if yours doesn't work then I can't say, but mine works and I didn't need to change anything to correct the payments.

Belloru? who is this, I don't know I know he was banned.

And to let you know I'm Brazilian.

Don't worry, I won't bother anyone else like you suggested.

That was the last one.

Enough is Enough!

Act like an adult!

This forum is for sharing resources and talking about web development and topics like these.

Any nonsense like Ego, not helpful, trolling, new resources, mods not monitoring the thread will result in a warning or temporary ban.
Please do not blame me or other mods if that happened.

We allowed this topic to go way out of its context.
If you have the files ask someone to null it for you.
simple as that.

@ukgamer With all due respect Please stop bickering, the thread will be cleared.

Enough is Enough!

Act like an adult!

This forum is for sharing resources and talking about web development and topics like these.

Any nonsense like Ego, not helpful, trolling, new resources, mods not monitoring the thread will result in a warning or temporary ban.
Please do not blame me or other mods if that happened.

We allowed this topic to go way out of its context.
If you have the files ask someone to null it for you.
simple as that.

@ukgamer With all due respect Please stop bickering, the thread will be cleared.
I will do it’s just hard with all the attacking for new reason , but I will just blank them from now on 🙂

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
I didn't quite understand.
As mentioned, I read all the posts.

And if you are smart enough to test the function I mentioned in the submitted code.

You will see that the original file has a failure to share profiles.
@undefined website link

And with @userdosite fix

I don't have the need to post something buggy so much so I pointed out the correct line to just change the code instead of changing everything.

I posted the entire file because I noticed that there are some lay users who don't know how to do it.

And another mentioned about the theme's bugs - mine I've already fixed 90% of the bugs.

videocall - live mingle as mentioned for me it works normally

Payment if yours doesn't work then I can't say, but mine works and I didn't need to change anything to correct the payments.

Belloru? who is this, I don't know I know he was banned.

And to let you know I'm Brazilian.

Don't worry, I won't bother anyone else like you suggested.

That was the last one.
bro some of us ddnt complain, continue sharing your fixes

I think Google translate is not working. I added Turkish language to add language section, but global translate does not work

If someone registers to the site from their phone and does not receive an automatic fake message, how can this be fixed? Works on the machine version

I think Google translate is not working. I added Turkish language to add language section, but global translate does not work
For info. i have never seen global translate not working in my extended version.
You probably have the regular or nujled version?
The other thing is the quality of the automatic translation... At one time I was looking for translations from native speakers. I have German, Russian, Portuguese translations done (edited) by a native speaker.
p.s. Are we envisioning the future? What is Belloo 4.5.3.6? :)

Attachments

• Turkish_Landing_4.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
As said the translation is automatic (not human) but for Belloo 4.4.3.6. Looks like only one person in the world today has version 4.5.3.6. But it looks like they'll never show it to us either.
p.s. Customize the SEO section to your requirements

Attachments

• French_Landing_4.zip
    19.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
As said the translation is automatic (not human) but for Belloo 4.4.3.6. Looks like only one person in the world today has version 4.5.3.6. But it looks like they'll never show it to us either.
p.s. Customize the SEO section to your requirements

The developer mentioned that the next version will jump to v5, I don't think it will have version 4.5

I'm still working on the fixes but I took a break to adjust the desktop and mobile design

I also took advantage and broke down the product purchase page I think it is very limited with only 3 products, now I can add as many as I want

Reactions: ankoloslick
I also took advantage and broke down the product purchase page I think it is very limited with only 3 products, now I can add as many as I want
That's good news. I've run into questions on this topic a couple times. In general, if you have the ability to make the engine malleable and a bit better than the author, that's a very good thing. The main thing is not to listen to ukgamer's objections and his stories about how he will definitely do something too (but sometime next time). :)

• Haha
Reactions: ankoloslick
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock