• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Billar - Invoice Management System By GainHQ

Billar - Invoice Management System By GainHQ v2.5.2

No permission to download

reishi

Aug 26, 2019
reishi submitted a new resource:

Billar - Invoice Management System - codecanyon 33859167 Billar - Invoice Management System

Billar is a modern and dynamic Invoice and clients management system to maintain an effective relationship with organization and clients. Now keeping track of bills and transactions against them will become much easier and less time-consuming. Generating invoices for a product/service and paying Bills are the main key features of this app.

Preview link: Billar
User Guide: Documentation

Read more about this resource...

purchase code is still required, this is untouched script, it's better to mention it on the title

Upload this compressed package, overwrite, modify APP_URL= in src/.env to your domain name
save and upload.
then , open yourdomain.com install it , Purchase code, fill in any letter.

Attachments

• nulled.zip
    806 bytes · Views: 120
Upload this compressed package, overwrite, modify APP_URL= in src/.env to your domain name
save and upload.
then , open yourdomain.com install it , Purchase code, fill in any letter.
Still not clear, I did overwrite but don't understand the last part APP_URL= in src/.env .... Please explain, maybe with screenshot

hello friends, someone should help me null this system, its still request for purchase code

It seems only APP admin user can apply payments cause payments method are emtpy for other admin users or cashier, i give all permission to new roles and any way pyment method is empty except for app admin

Hello @reishi sir, please update to latest Version 2.1 – 21 July 2022.

Awaiting your reply,
Sorry my friend, because the script is not available in Chinese language,(Even if I add and use Chinese by default, it doesn't work,) I have already refunded.
The latest version of the code is no longer available。

• Sad
Reactions: Klrahul
Sorry my friend, because the script is not available in Chinese language,(Even if I add and use Chinese by default, it doesn't work,) I have already refunded.
The latest version of the code is no longer available。
Oh ok sir, The language change issue is fixed by the developer in the update. if you wish you can rebuy it. 😊
1662139246877.png

😮‍💨
After the refund, did not follow up on its changelog. There are also many alternatives at codecanyon.

Reactions: Klrahul
Hi sir, thanks for sharing but error 500 comes while installing. In the second step, error 500 appears, please help to solve the problem

Version 2.1 – 21 July 2022

[Added] Razorpay payment method
[Updated] Updated DOMPDF version
[Updated] Improved local development documentation

Link Download
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/5SE2GTLT#tlC_lzd4cFVpMZ3gRoK0E0mrsSdgRE4bQl7hGtfs4uk

Reactions: reishi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adjijah86
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock