• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Billar - Invoice Management System By GainHQ

Billar - Invoice Management System By GainHQ v2.5.2

No permission to download
Thank you Reishi for the update and source. I tried to install 2.1 with the compressed 'null' folder as well. However, I got this error message - 'Sorry for the inconvenience. It seems due to some network issue request could not be sent. Please check the Error log.' Any further help, please?

Version 2.1 – 21 July 2022

[Added] Razorpay payment method
[Updated] Updated DOMPDF version
[Updated] Improved local development documentation

Link Download
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/5SE2GTLT#tlC_lzd4cFVpMZ3gRoK0E0mrsSdgRE4bQl7hGtfs4uk
Hello sir, please update to latest version 2.2
Awaiting your reply

Please update it....!!

Version 2.2 – 25 October 2022

[Added] Test mail added in email setup
[Added] VAT number added to the invoice
[Added] Added payment invoice notification template
[Added] Add product button added in invoice
[Updated] Improved add payment modal design
[Updated] Improved invoice modal design
[Updated] Optimize code and improve data response
[Fixed] Fixed expense attachment download
[Fixed] Custom role permission issue

@reishi

cab you update it i thoughe with latest version fix the problem with the payment - roles

Now anyone how fix pdf fonts? Now show me ???????????

Thank you!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock