• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bus365 - Bus Reservation System with Website

Bus365 - Bus Reservation System with Website v6.2 Untouched

No permission to download
blackpanther11 updated Bus365 - Bus Reservation System with Website with a new update entry:

v6.2 Untouched

#### * Change log: Date - 24/08/2023 - Version 6.2
1. Trip and Sub-trip creating and handling is more user-friendly.
2. Client testimonial section dynamic.
3. Delete option introduced and Warning message before the delete operation.
4. Coupon system bug fixed.
5. Seat amount discrepancy in backed-frontend-backed-front-end is resolved
6. Agent dashboard upgraded with specific reports and statistics. Also improvement to the Agent profile
7. Now specific trip search along with similar trips is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is this script working? I tested it here and only the backend works. The frontend doesn't work.
This can be work if you please read documents and create BUILD folder and upload to root directory .. but still this script have lot of mistakes, bugs and and not really found good script - my side working all and can change 94% customize work but where the main task to booking the trip.. have lot of bugs - hopefully will manage soon and then be here to demo

Reactions: KOY KARONA
Windows version please ? are you trying to compile nulled version ? Have you purchased the code or downloading somewhere nulled version. Because I found today, that there is some features not work untill verified by the author server. when verified by author server then few files automatically install in coded language at the domain.

All the files controlled via static folder ( .js and map files ) , other words I am not satisfied because still have some concerns for customers privacy if there is coded code still connect with the author server some ways. I am not 100% sure, because I am not hacker or programmer but found the files .js coded and after adding purchase key, some files auto install in the backend folders, some in the views, Config, app etc. folders even in the vendor folder many files changed bytes.. so don't want to waste more time to search this script.

All upto you.. Good luck

Reactions: KOY KARONA
Update pleas
#### * Change log: Date - 24/08/2023 - Version 6.2
1. Trip and Sub-trip creating and handling is more user-friendly.
2. Client testimonial section dynamic.
3. Delete option introduced and Warning message before the delete operation.
4. Coupon system bug fixed.
5. Seat amount discrepancy in backed-frontend-backed-front-end is resolved
6. Agent dashboard upgraded with specific reports and statistics. Also improvement to the Agent profile
7. Now specific trip search along with similar trips is available.
8. A brand new factory reset feature is introduced
9. Both email and mobile authentication for admin/users.
10. Adjustment and improvement of the website

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nibirunemesis
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock