• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

buying second hands .com domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplysexyboy

Trusted Uploader
Oct 24, 2020
U.S.A
Hello Guys,

I'm buying second hands unwanted domains that have already been purchased or unwanted ( plan change ) any reason that you want to sell your domain contact me.
Requirements :
1. Only .com domain
2. Expires within at least 30 days no more then
3. No Black listed check from here - https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx

The price that I will pay per domain is 2 USD, and any fees that the seller will cover.

peace!

hello, I have 3 domains i want just one new domain
shortbi.co | 2/21/2023
wemailin.com | 03-03-2023
shortlik.com | 06 Jan 2023
shortbi.com | 14 Mar 2023
i want just one new domain

alright il pay you a 2 usd per domain.
let me know which registrar so we can move domains. also let me know how to pay you.

"Second hand domains" are not exactly electronics or PS consoles with lower values after they have been used. As a matter of fact, the more a domain is used, the better its chances of amassing some good profile behind such as authority, page score, etc.

Choosing to buy a .com domain for $2 is nothing short of unbelievable. A "second hand .com" domain is worth much more than the original price of $9.99 or $12.99; the price of a new one.

"Second hand domains" are not exactly electronics or PS consoles with lower values after they have been used. As a matter of fact, the more a domain is used, the better its chances of amassing some good profile behind such as authority, page score, etc.

Choosing to buy a .com domain for $2 is nothing short of unbelievable. A "second hand .com" domain is worth much more than the original price of $9.99 or $12.99; the price of a new one.

no one ask your opinion.
infact I'm helping people to unwanted domain turning to money.

I WARN ANYONE DO NOT HI FUCKING JACK MYFUCKING TOPIC.

basically if you sell, send me your domain list lets check together.

• Sad
Reactions: Escanor64
😂 😂 Selling a .com domain for 2 USD? When you can sell it on Dan.com for hundreds of thousands. Hahaa

then take your domain try to sell it which no one gonna buy it eventually you will lost the domain price.

no one pushing you to sell.

you too, if you dont sell. dont write on my topic.

what the hell guys? are you nuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock