• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Connect Your Site to Rank Math Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to give you a connection to Rank Math Pro for 1 year free. You can sit back and relax without worrying about the null version being released. rank math pro acc.JPG

Terms and Conditions.
  • Your membership in the forum is more than 6 months or 1 month with Trusted Uploader / Trusted Seller badge.
  • Your site is established, not a test site.
  • Your site is not a subdomain.
  • The site does not serve any advertisements.
  • Your site hosted here (optional).
  • This site is rejected: po**, music, movie & tv shows, torrent, hack/crack, drugs, gambling.
NB: Terms can change at any time without notice.

How to:

Leave a comment and I'll pick 20 lucky ones and maybe more later.

Requirements :

Temporary access to your WordPress, you can use the below plugin to generate a temporary login URL to your website and share that with me instead:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/temporary-login-without-password/

You can use the above plugin in conjunction with the WP Security Audit Log to monitor what changes our staff might make on your website (if any):
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-security-audit-log/

What happened after 1 year?

Of course, I wish I was alive, also Rank Math too. I have a plan to renew my subscription. If you still want to use it you can apply for an extension to me.
That would be AWESOME Thank you so much!!!

Hmm maybe I'm too suspicious, but this sure does seem like a marketing exercise for the hosting company mentioned in your requirements rather than a real giveaway.

Am I wrong?

Hmm maybe I'm too suspicious, but this sure does seem like a marketing exercise for the hosting company mentioned in your requirements rather than a real giveaway.

Am I wrong?
You can delete it if I'm breaking the rule or I'll do it myself.

You can delete it if I'm breaking the rule or I'll do it myself.
Well is it a true give away or are you trying to get members to pay you for something?

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
I do not need this as i am perfectly happy with the nulled version, but if i make a post that is only available to white people, i am sure it would be a huge problem, and i would be banned or get a very serious warning + called a racist.

I am not white, so it would be a little strange, but still.
Sharing and giving things here in babiato should not be done based on a race, colour, or country.

What is next?.
Someone making a post only for white scandinavians with blue eyes, and the right political beliefs.

@Babak please look into this.

Babiato: Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

I do not need this as i am perfectly happy with the nulled version, but if i make a post that is only available to white people, i am sure it would be a huge problem, and i would be banned or get a very serious warning + called a racist.

Sharing and giving things here in babiato should not be done based on a race, colour, or country.

What is next?.
Someone making a post only for white scandinavians with blue eyes, and the right political beliefs.

Okay, I'll make it available for all members.
NB: Racist is not my religion.

True giveaway for sure, they don't have to pay me.
But you are hoping they do? It's just the mention of a particular hosting that worries me.

What is next?.

Everyone can set whatever requirements they want for a giveaway but yeah this one worries me.

Reactions: CoffeeSamurai
Not good enough as you'll still contact via PM so thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock