• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Datinghey - The Ultimate PHP Dating Platform

Datinghey - The Ultimate PHP Dating Platform v2.0.3

No permission to download

idmarcos

Nov 1, 2020
idmarcos submitted a new resource:

Datinghey - The Ultimate PHP Dating Platform - dating, platform, social network

Datinghey - Your PHP social dating web application
[IMG alt="Datinghey - Your PHP social dating web...

Read more about this resource...

Hola, tengo problemas para acceder al panel de administración, ¿alguien puede ayudarme?
Hello, how did you solve it? I try to access it and it doesn't do anything or throw an error. Everything is correct in the config.php file

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    351.2 KB · Views: 30
Hello, how did you solve it? I try to access it and it doesn't do anything or throw an error. Everything is correct in the config.php file
First you have to login as an admin, after that go to admin section and log in with extra admin password (default : testpass).

I bought this script last week and it's full of problems and "features" which doesn't work yet. Let's hope that developer will continue developing, because the idea is quite nice.

First you have to login as an admin, after that go to admin section and log in with extra admin password (default : testpass).

I bought this script last week and it's full of problems and "features" which doesn't work yet. Let's hope that developer will continue developing, because the idea is quite nice.
Please what the admin url for login

Please what the admin url for login
Log in as admin and you see a link called "Team" in left menu. Click that and input admin panel password. There's not much things you can admin from there, mainly analytics. And there is no other admin area, all changes need to be made in to the code.

Go to yoursite.com/diagnose.php to see if it was set up correctly and if your hosting supports it.
Set the value of hashHistory to either true or false based on the need of your app.
For example, if you want to enable hash history mode, set it to true:
"hashHistory", "true"
If you want to use web history mode, set it to false:
"hashHistory", "false"
After making this change, save the config.php file and test your application to see if the issue is resolved.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock