• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Datinghey - The Ultimate PHP Dating Platform

Datinghey - The Ultimate PHP Dating Platform v2.0.3

No permission to download
I login with user

adminuser
adminuser

Its will show WELCOME ADMIN and the bounce back
I solve it somehow, i was too drunk while fixing the issue. I dont know thats why how i solve it but i remember the checking every config line and matching installation documantation. That solve my problem. Probably we miss some point mate. The script completely working fine.
But i stuck while working on android studio now hahahahaha :D

I solve it somehow, i was too drunk while fixing the issue. I dont know thats why how i solve it but i remember the checking every config line and matching installation documantation. That solve my problem. Probably we miss some point mate. The script completely working fine.
But i stuck while working on android studio now hahahahaha :D
Please guide me

Is it the config file

<?php

/**************************************************************************************

* Official website: https://datinghey.com

* Founder & developer: Karolis Zujis

* Email: [email protected]

***************************************************************************************/

/**************************************************************************************

* Dev configuration

***************************************************************************************/

define("appVersion", "2.0.3");

define("engineVersion", "2.0");

define("devMode", "true"); // Options [true/false]

* App configuration

define("appName", "APPNAME"); // Define the name of the application

define("appDescription", "Flirting and Dating App"); // Define the short description of the application

define("appDescriptionLong", "APPNAME is a social platform for people who are looking for social dates"); // Define the base description of the application

define("appKeywords", "APPNAME, date, love"); // Define the keywords for SEO

define("ownerUID",1); // Define owner user ID

define("helloMessage","Hello, this is greetings message from ".appName." administrator."); // Define the hello message from the Owner account after registration for each user

define("ownerEmail", "MAIL"); // Define the contact email address for the application's owner

define("controlCode", "PASS"); // Additional admin panel (control provider) password

// URL scheme: HTTPprotocol://webUrl.rootDir.folderDir

define("HTTPprotocol", "http"); // Define the SSL/HTTP protocol for the website (e.g., "https" or "https")

define("webUrl", "127.0.0.1"); // Define the website URL without "www" or any subdomains (e.g., "weburl.com")

define("rootDir", "/"); // Define the root directory for files on the server (e.g., "/" or "/subfolder/")

define("folderDir", rootDir."app/"); // Define the folder directory for the application files relative to the root directory

* Database configuration

define("dbHost", "localhost"); // Define the host name or IP address of the database server

define("dbName", "APPNAME"); // Define the name of the database you want to connect to

define("dbUsername", "admin"); // Define the username used to authenticate the database connection

define("dbPassword", "PASS"); // Define the password used to authenticate the database connection

define("dbCharset", "utf8mb4"); // Define the character encoding for the database connection (UTF-8 with extended Unicode support)

* Android configuration

define("dataKey", "dshAIOSajjshjak45"); // Secret key used for data-related operations or encryption/decryption

define("buyingKey", "sdfSA47a4sa78SD7A8"); // Key used for handling buying or purchasing operations

define("facebookKey", "SAD656a5sa985CX65"); // Key used for Facebook-related operations, such as API calls or authentication

* Additional configuration

define("queryKey", "A54sd5a45a4sd5as4d5as4"); // Secret key used for frontend and backend verification of queries

define("aesKey", "as4SA4A84DA54x4z548a"); // Secret AES key used for encryption/decryption in data operations

define("firebaseKey", ""); // Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) key used for sending push notifications

define("webpushrKey", ""); // Webpushr key used for sending web push notifications

define("webpushrJsKey", ""); // Webpushr JavaScript key used for handling web push notifications in the frontend

define("webpushrAuthToken", ""); // Webpushr authentication token for certain backend operations.

define("hashHistory", "false"); // A flag indicating whether to use hash history in frontend routing. Options [true/false]

define("addPremiumRes", "true"); // Options [true/false]

* DO NOT CHANGE BELOW

$constructedWebUrl = HTTPprotocol."://".webUrl.rootDir;

$constructedAppUrl = HTTPprotocol."://".webUrl.folderDir;

?>

Just change green ones.

Don't forget to change http or https.
I'm using Xampp for testing thats why mines are localhost and 127.0.0.1

PASS: Please use like "testpass123." , "password15234.!" like strong pass.

compare these infos with your db infos.
Use same id and pass with db for testing perfectly.

I solve while comparing them i guess. I didn't remember sorry. I didn't pass my whole file because i have tons of virus and malmware on my pc. I don't want share it anyone thats why. But i can took ss every file or every line if anyone want. I don't know some ***** about coding but i love try to solve problems and share others.
Is it most ametuer way to solve this problem, idk. but its working, nvm :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Oduwa
<?php

* Dev configuration

* App configuration

define("appDescription", "Flirting and Dating App"); // Define the short description of the application

define("appDescriptionLong", "APPNAME is a social platform for people who are looking for social dates"); // Define the base description of the application

define("helloMessage","Hello, this is greetings message from ".appName." administrator."); // Define the hello message from the Owner account after registration for each user

define("ownerEmail", "MAIL"); // Define the contact email address for the application's owner

define("controlCode", "PASS"); // Additional admin panel (control provider) password

define("HTTPprotocol", "http"); // Define the SSL/HTTP protocol for the website (e.g., "https" or "https")

define("webUrl", "127.0.0.1"); // Define the website URL without "www" or any subdomains (e.g., "weburl.com")

define("rootDir", "/"); // Define the root directory for files on the server (e.g., "/" or "/subfolder/")

define("folderDir", rootDir."app/"); // Define the folder directory for the application files relative to the root directory

* Database configuration

define("dbHost", "localhost"); // Define the host name or IP address of the database server

define("dbName", "APPNAME"); // Define the name of the database you want to connect to

define("dbUsername", "admin"); // Define the username used to authenticate the database connection

define("dbPassword", "PASS"); // Define the password used to authenticate the database connection

define("dbCharset", "utf8mb4"); // Define the character encoding for the database connection (UTF-8 with extended Unicode support)

* Android configuration

define("dataKey", "dshAIOSajjshjak45"); // Secret key used for data-related operations or encryption/decryption

define("buyingKey", "sdfSA47a4sa78SD7A8"); // Key used for handling buying or purchasing operations

define("facebookKey", "SAD656a5sa985CX65"); // Key used for Facebook-related operations, such as API calls or authentication

define("queryKey", "A54sd5a45a4sd5as4d5as4"); // Secret key used for frontend and backend verification of queries

define("aesKey", "as4SA4A84DA54x4z548a"); // Secret AES key used for encryption/decryption in data operations

define("firebaseKey", ""); // Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) key used for sending push notifications

define("webpushrKey", ""); // Webpushr key used for sending web push notifications

define("webpushrJsKey", ""); // Webpushr JavaScript key used for handling web push notifications in the frontend

define("webpushrAuthToken", ""); // Webpushr authentication token for certain backend operations.

define("hashHistory", "false"); // A flag indicating whether to use hash history in frontend routing. Options [true/false]

* DO NOT CHANGE BELOW

?>

Just change green ones.

Use same id and pass for testing perfectly.

I solve while comparing them i guess. I didn't remember sorry. I didn't pass my whole file because i have tons of virus and malmware on my pc. I don't want share it anyone thats why. But i can took ss every file or every line if anyone want. I don't know some ***** about coding but i love try to solve problems and share others.
I don't know is it most ametuer way to solve this problem but its working, nvm :D
did the button share heyreal work for you ?

<?php

* Dev configuration

* App configuration

* Database configuration

* Android configuration

* DO NOT CHANGE BELOW

?>

Just change green ones.

Use same id and pass for testing perfectly.

I don't know is it most ametuer way to solve this problem but its working, nvm :D
Thanks I will do as you said and get back 👍

Please i have a couple of issues.
I have setup everything properly..
But I'm having setup issues where when going to the website nothing shows up just this loading icon.

And in the diagnosis.php
There is an authentication error, please just point me in the right direction to fix this issue.

Attachments

• 1000032100.jpg
    1000032100.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 1000032102.jpg
    1000032102.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 29
Do you have the android app please share
I DON'T HAVE IT, I HAVE TRIED TO CREATE IT BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS VERY WELL, DOES THE WEB APP WORK WELL FOR YOU? I HAVE VARIOUS ERRORS FOR EXAMPLE WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO UPLOAD STORIES THE CAMERA NEVER OPENS IT DOES NOT WORK

I DON'T HAVE IT, I HAVE TRIED TO CREATE IT BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS VERY WELL, DOES THE WEB APP WORK WELL FOR YOU? I HAVE VARIOUS ERRORS FOR EXAMPLE WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO UPLOAD STORIES THE CAMERA NEVER OPENS IT DOES NOT WORK
Me I am still have issue

When I installed the website correctly, I login to

using

username: adminuser
Password: adminuser

It's show me

welcome Adminuser with the profile image of codecreyon and then bounce back

The login is not opening dashboard

I really need help

Unfortunately, some of the people who downloaded the script here went to the author to talk about who was the user who made the script available here at Babiato, so he filed a lawsuit and removed me as the user who bought the product. I no longer have access to the user who downloaded and reported: @RossBR

Unfortunately, some of the people who downloaded the script here went to the author to talk about who was the user who made the script available here at Babiato, so he filed a lawsuit and removed me as the user who bought the product. I no longer have access to the user who downloaded and reported: @RossBR
Wow very sorry

Do you mean @RossBR was the person that reported ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock