• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Depression

I wish I knew mate, I'm struggling tonight

I put on a brave face always but that isn't how I am inside
I understand. I listen to (edit)audiobooks during attacks. Mostly about stoicism. A friend advised that I should try to write about my experience, Tassie gave me grammarly account. Lol

it all depend on what the depression stems from. I don't know if I'm just naive or in denial but I try not to let things bother me.

Just throwing this out here...

How many of you suffer from depression?

Has it got worse during lockdown?

I suffer it badly

Maybe if others feel the same time we can start a support group, but maybe it is only me.

Don't worry brother everything gets back to normal at the end. just find something positive anything in your life right now. bcoz these moments are really tough to pass through. just let it go and relax your mind. do what your heart says and be cool.
time heals everything and you will see you became strong after a month. just focus on the bright side and leave this negative thinking. i know it is hard but you can do it.
Atlast find somebody or anybody you can talk to.

• Love
Reactions: Hexor
Just throwing this out here...

How many of you suffer from depression?

Has it got worse during lockdown?

I suffer it badly

Maybe if others feel the same time we can start a support group, but maybe it is only me.
Hi, Medw1311!
Depression is something the most people feels time after time. Generally it is something that you have no control over like intestinal peristalsis or heart beat. :) Just be pacient and wait until it is gone. Depression IS NOT directly connected with event or cause. It is temporary state of mind. The last time I was depresded at the begining of june when was fired from last job, it taken 2 days. But currently I don't give a sh**. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock