• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DEPRESSION!!! ???

OnlyJesusSaves

Trusted Uploader
Feb 26, 2020
Hi!

I just wanted to know if anyone is depressed in here, that I may keep you up in Prayer to GOD.

I know how a lot of alone time can lead to other things and vices and low states in loneliness.

And depression is a real thing, a real tangible force that attacks some on the inside (mind and heart, even spirit).

So I just wanted to keep you in further, or more specific Prayer and agreement.

❤️

Hi!

I just wanted to know if anyone is depressed in here, that I may keep you up in Prayer to GOD.

I know how a lot of alone time can lead to other things and vices and low states in loneliness.

And depression is a real thing, a real tangible force that attacks some on the inside (mind and heart, even spirit).

❤️
Thats's very nice from you! I happen to know (from friends) that drepression is serious. This is a kind and caring thing you're doing. You're a good human being.

Blessings and good vibes!

I am suffering from terrible sleep deprivation, I can even sleep while typing this message. For almost 5 months, I don't sleep much at night, I have a baby who likes being awake, maybe I will create an account for him on babiato and he can even become a moderator when he is often awake​

My College be Like - Depression?! What the Heck is that?

Extra Assignments cuz it's an online class, Extra Tests cuz its Online ...The Exams Are Super Tough BECAUSE they say- IT'S an ONLINE EXAM... And The Faculty says.. It's lengthy and hard so that you won't have time to cheat ...

And Those MF's makes Us to Write HTML, PHP,nodejs, Java, C , Socket Programming, MASM , Hadoop Codes on a Fucking piece of papers and will cut Marks for Syntax Errors #IndianEducationSystem

And our college will Mail us Weekly on Depression management tips🤣

In This Trying Times.. Only memes and games are the Saviour

- Just a Fellow Guy Who Regularly Searches on Google "How to connect PHP in HTML"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
Hi!

❤️
Please include me in your prayers, my conditions at home are worsening day by day, I get extreme mental torture from my parents, please pray that I find peace soon. hope this helps, nothing or no one wants to help me anyways,

Please include me in your prayers, my conditions at home are worsening day by day, I get extreme mental torture from my parents, please pray that I find peace soon. hope this helps, nothing or no one wants to help me anyways,
glad you open up, because it will help you in recovering

• Love
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves

Hey, definitely will.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock