• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Directories Pro plugin for WordPress

Directories Pro plugin for WordPress v1.14.2

No permission to download
public function validatePackage($package)
{
if (strpos($package, '-') === false) return true;

if ($this->_application->getPlatform()->getOption($option_name = md5(site_url() . $package), false)) {
if (($last_ts = $this->application->getPlatform()->getOption('' . $option_name))
&& $last_ts > time() - 604800 // last attempt is less than a week old
) return true;

is this nulled version? do i need to change anything in here?

[directories] directories-pro: Please enter your license key.
i get this error
i read your post about adding ~return true; ~ but i dont know where to add
sorry i am newbie

for nulling
In the directories plugin folder (not the directories-pro folder), in the file lib/application/Component/WordPress/WordPressComponent.php find the function validatePackage around line 375 and add to the top of the function:

PHP:
return true;

May i know which is the top of the function?

Babak updated Directories Pro plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Directories Pro v1.2.79

Download Directories Pro v1.2.79 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.2.79 – Nov 27, 2019

• Bug fixed: Additional number of categories/tags purchased through add-on payment plans not being applied correctly on certain occasion.
  • Bug fixed: Videos uploaded through "File" type field not showing up correctly in frontend with [playlist] shortcode when page requested via AJAX.
  • Bug fixed: Price setting fields not showing up when editing existing subscription payment plans...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Directories Pro v1.2.81

Download Directories Pro v1.2.81 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.2.80/1.2.81 – Dec 3, 2019

• Added: Support for "User Verification" plugin to require e-mail verification or manual approval for activating newly registered user accounts.
  • Bug fixed: Logout button always shown on dashboard page since v1.2.77.
  • Bug fixed: Lost/reset password pages not working when using [drts-frontend-login] shortcode.
  • Bug fixed: More issues with [playlist] shortcode not displaying...

@nul
Code:
In the directories plugin folder, not the directories-pro folder.

In the file lib/application/Component/WordPress/WordPressComponent.php find the function validatePackage around line 375 and add to the top of the function:
return true;

Up... what is the code and where to put the extra code for nulling? anyone care to help? TQ

Hi Babak,
Thanks for your work, it's very much appriciated. I just would like to comment on some posts i can see in this discussion. Comments like : anyone care to help? This isn't nulled. May be people would like you to do the work for them...
If you read and think a bit, it all works but nothing is ever instant and request time.
Website bulding, programming is not for every people. Directories Pro v1.2.81 works perfectly! Congratulation and thanks again for all those ressources

Directories Pro v1.2.82

Download Directories Pro v1.2.82 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.2.82 – Dec 13, 2019

- Bug fixed: Error with ACF fields when using [drts-add-directory-listing-form] shortcode with Elementor.
- Bug fixed: HTML tags not being stripped off from post titles.
- Improved: Load geolocation data tool to work with not only default "Location" field but also with "Location" type custom fields.
- Improved: Show delete buttons instead of checkboxes for "Photos" field and "File" or "Image"...

Directories Pro v1.2.83

Download Directories Pro v1.2.83 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.2.83 – Dec 21, 2019

- Improved: Allow guest users to claim listings if signup on checkout enabled and guest checkout disabled in WooCommerce.
- Improved: Add option to create non-existent location taxonomy terms when importing listings.
- Bug fixed: Listings not showing up in search results on certain occasion when searching by current user location.
- Bug fixed: "Field Template" display element not showing...

Directories Pro Plugin v1.2.84

Download Directories Pro v1.2.84 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.2.84 – Jan 6, 2020

- Improved: For listings with multiple locations, show locations only that matched search/filter query in search results instead of showing all locations.
- Bug fixed: Duplicated fields showing up in "Manage Fields" section on certain occasions.
- Bug fixed: Dashboard panels not showing up on Ultimate Member profile page since recent update of UM.
- Added: Option to show/hide add listing button...

This latest update throws a fatal error: "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'return' (T_RETURN)"

It is caused by the wrong location of 'return true;' on line 330 of the directories plug-in (NOT directories-pro): /plugins/directories/lib/application/Component/WordPress/WordPressComponent.php

In this latest update it's done like this:
PHP:
    return true;
    {

However, it should be:
PHP:
    {
        return true;

(NOTICE the position of the first 'return true;')

At first I thought this didn't work as expected, as I got the old error of entering the license key. When I installed it again (with the above mentioned adjustment) I FIRST visited the Directories > Settings > Licenses tab, and clicked on 'Save Changes' (without entering any license key). Having done that, everything seemed to work fine.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: noname12 and Babak

Directories Pro v1.2.85

Download Directories Pro v1.2.85 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.2.85 – Jan 15, 2020

- Bug fixed: Field settings not showing up when selecting "Checkboxes" form field type for taxonomy term fields since recent updates.
- Bug fixed: Field prefix/suffix for "Single Line Text" and "Number" type fields were not translatable through WPML.
- Bug fixed: Filter button being displayed even when there is no filter to show.
- Improved: Make sure "the_title" WordPress filter hook is...

Directories Pro v1.2.88

Download Directories Pro v1.2.88 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.2.87/ v1.2.88 – Jan 28, 2020

- Added: Support for FontAwesome Pro.
- Added: Italian (it_IT) language files (thanks to @cobraone72).
- Added: Option to skip cart page and go straight to checkout.
- Bug fixed: Dashboard panels not honoring dashboard panel sort order settings when displayed on WooCommerce "My Account" page.
- Bug fixed: Some issues with URL routing when custom permalink URL includes "index.php"...

Directories Pro Plugin v1.2.89 Nulled

Download Directories Pro v1.2.89 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.2.89 – Jan 31, 2020

- Improved: Add option to filter by subscription payment plans on backend "All Listings" page.
- Improved: Tooltips for map control buttons are now translatable.
- Added: Option to show custom filter group in "Directories: Filter Form" widget.
- Added: Missing "sort_payment_plans" and "sort_payment_plans_order" parameters for [drts-directory-view] shortcode.
- Bug fixed: HTML tags ignored in...

Directories Pro Plugin v1.3.0

Download Directories Pro v1.3.0 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.3.0/1.3.1 - Feb 25, 2020

• Added: Conditional rules support for display elements.
  • Added: Conditional rules support for filters.
  • Added: New "Name" type field.
  • Added: New "Account" panel on frontend dashboard with "Change Password" and "Delete Account" pages.
  • Added: New padding, margin, font CSS settings for display elements in "Manage Displays" section.
  • Added: New "Range List" filter for "Number"...

Directories Pro Plugin v1.3.1

Download Directories Pro v1.3.1 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.3.0/1.3.1 - Feb 25, 2020

- Added: Conditional rules support for display elements.
- Added: Conditional rules support for filters.
- Added: New "Name" type field.
- Added: New "Account" panel on frontend dashboard with "Change Password" and "Delete Account" pages.
- Added: New padding, margin, font CSS settings for display elements in "Manage Displays" section.
- Added: New "Range List" filter for "Number" type field...

Directories Pro Plugin v1.3.2

Download Directories Pro v1.3.2 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.3.2 - Mar 2, 2020

- Added: Option to enable/disable filters on frontend directory dashboard page.
- Added: Option to require/unrequire location on map for "Location" type field.
- Added: Option to use value of another field as display label for "URL", "Email", "Phone Number" type fields.
- Improved: Payment plan names and IDs can be used in conditional rules.
- Improved: Compatibility with Newspaper theme.

Reactions: UglyKidJoe
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock