• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DM Pilot - Instagram Most Wanted Automation Tool for Direct Message & Scheduled Posts

DM Pilot - Instagram Most Wanted Automation Tool for Direct Message & Scheduled Posts v5.0.3 Untouched

No permission to download
The DM Pilot application v4.0.3, as in previous versions, does not send messages to new followers, it only sends to users with whom I talked previously through the original instagram application. Can someone tell me how can I solve this problem? Thank you.

The DM Pilot application v4.0.3, as in previous versions, does not send messages to new followers, it only sends to users with whom I talked previously through the original instagram application. Can someone tell me how can I solve this problem? Thank you.

this is joke ? lastest version on board 4.0.1 ! but you asked a question for 4.0.3.. We dont know yet ! Because we cant use yet !!

I installed this version, 4.0.1, with no problems, but I can't connect any Instagram accout, get this error:

Something went wrong: InstagramAPI\Response\LoginResponse: Sorry, there was a problem with your request.

Any ideas, or this is a common problem with dm pilot?

I installed this version, 4.0.1, with no problems, but I can't connect any Instagram accout, get this error:

Something went wrong: InstagramAPI\Response\LoginResponse: Sorry, there was a problem with your request.

Any ideas, or this is a common problem with dm pilot?
Looks like Instagram API has changed again. Is there an official update from codecanyon developer? If the instagram API is the problem, (and it probably is) an update would be great.
Thanks uploaders.
EDIT: Version 4.0.3 is out. Don't expect 4.0.1 to work. Update would be awesome ! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyros9
Looks like Instagram API has changed again. Is there an official update from codecanyon developer? If the instagram API is the problem, (and it probably is) an update would be great.
Thanks uploaders.
EDIT: Version 4.0.3 is out. Don't expect 4.0.1 to work. Update would be awesome ! :)

Any one with 4.03? Will greatly appreciate an update. @NullMaster Please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyros9
4.0.3 and up version will available ONLY to official license owners!
Purchase yours legally on: https://dmpilot.live/buy/ - I'm an author of the DM Pilot :)
Thanks for your work. My friend who is pro programmer told me he doesn't understand the license thing. If he ever develop something, he sell it and get paid the price he set. He would not sell it again. becuase he only worked on it once, and then he sold it and its all done. But you guys, are selling something which is already done and sold. That is why I would not buy a license. If I hire you to develop an app, I will pay you, obviously.

• Love
Reactions: ghoulssa and nicxxx
djpabloh updated DM Pilot - Instagram Most Wanted Automation Tool for Direct Message & Scheduled Posts with a new update entry:

DM Pilot v4.0.4 Nulled

Download DM Pilot v4.0.4 - Instagram Most Wanted Automation Tool for Direct Message & Scheduled Posts Nulled Free
v4.0.4 – 16.06.2020NEW

RSS Autoposter - Reads your RSS feed and publish new posts with the Location and First comment feature
The first comment for the new post feature has been added
Tinkoff - New recurring payment gateway has been added
Integration interface grouped into tabs
Google Analytics has been added to the internal pages
Delete all media from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I loved it, clean and functional platform ...

Only problem is the Instagram API issue ....

Does anyone know how to create API's? For DM Pilot and NextPost ...
If you can teach me, I would contribute by posting free updates to members, as I need to continue my project.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock