• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

{Elementor Pro} Announcing Elementor Pro New Pricing Model and Plans

Rockyp

Trusted Uploader
Sep 19, 2020
Announcing Elementor Pro New Pricing Model and Plans
plans-new-2048x1636.png
Yet, our pricing model for Elementor Pro has hardly changed since it was introduced in 2016, and it’s time to update it. As we continue to scale, we want Elementor Pro plans to reflect your professional growth as web creators, from designing your first website, all the way to a successful agency. To best accommodate these evolving needs, we’ll be making changes to our Elementor Pro subscription plans, which will apply to new purchases made from March 9th, 2021.

Last edited:
This is five times increase in price, too expensive, what does this mean to customers? I thought they would introduce lifetime plan but instead they rise yearly price up 5x! I think It is time to think for alternative page builders

I ain't worry about that price model, a good CDN, WORDFENCE, RENAME DIRECTORY and BABIATO. these guys will never see my money with that kinda practice.

• Haha
Reactions: Rocky
Those changes are only for new customers also, and this is a personal preference, Oxygen is the best framework on the market to build fully customizable themes.

Not only for the options it has available but, also, their amazing price structure.

Yes, I am aware the learning curve of Oxygen in comparison to page builders like Elementor is not even close but, come on guys, you can get around using Oxygen in just a couple of weeks.

You will also need to learn some basics of CSS but this is something you can learn by just watching many of the dozens and dozens of great tutorials available for free on YouTube.

Just my 2cc!

I HIGHLY recommend using Oxygen Builder you have much more freedom/control to create websites (themes are disabled so you basically create your own theme and just use wordpress as CMS). The most important thing is THERE's NO DIVSEPTION after you build your site and it's faster than elementor. 😊

I HIGHLY recommend using Oxygen Builder you have much more freedom/control to create websites (themes are disabled so you basically create your own theme and just use wordpress as CMS). The most important thing is THERE's NO DIVSEPTION after you build your site and it's faster than elementor. 😊
are you an active oxygen user? just curious, since oxygen does not hv tons of premium addons like elementor did. Will oxygen itself be enough to create any kinds of web design? i'm still new with oxygen but completed many fully customized elementor based websites.

are you an active oxygen user? just curious, since oxygen does not hv tons of premium addons like elementor did. Will oxygen itself be enough to create any kinds of web design? i'm still new with oxygen but completed many fully customized elementor based websites.
Hi yes you can pretty much do fully customized websites using oxygen builder (well it's more of a platform than a page builder)
You can find useful info regarding oxygen builder addons and of course the truly awesome video tutorials by none other than one of the creators of oxygen Elijah Mills (COO & Team Lead).
Also there are awesome tips/tricks and tutorials here.
IMHO you could become great at building projects with oxygen only by using these resources. I hope it helps you ;)

BTW can you share those fully customized elementor based websites of yours to check what would be needed to recreate/migrate them to oxygen? ;)

Be blessed and stay safe! 💚

Reactions: rferri
I don't think they will only make it expensive.
Maybe, maaaaaaaybe, they have developed some kind of new plugin protections against the null scene.

It is an exercise in logic. If prices go up, demand goes down. Which, eventually, will make the nulleds pay more attention. However, if they develop some kind of protection that nobody knows about, a lot of people will have to pay to have the elementor, or, if not, they will have their respective sites broken.

/translated by Google

if not, they will have their respective sites broken.
Nah, not broken, just not updated with the latest additions in Elementor. And the question is whether you want or need those.

To be honest, I think Elementor has become bloatware. Some of the add-ons for the free version have a much better modular approach where you can easily turn off modules you don't use.

But overall, on most of my (new) sites I've now switched to Oxygen. When you get the gist of it, it's way better for designing websites than any page builder out there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock