• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The extent you can go with Elementor Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good mate did it take you long. I am looking for a similar thing myself but don’t have much time . Not for a local agency but the same sort of layout
Not so long but to say. Maybe 8-10 hours I guess.

edit: it seems like it took me approximately 7 and a half hours.

Capture.PNG

Super design, like the service section. can share the tricks please...
The service section can easily be done using Elementor Pro and one of its Element called Image box. I hope it works for you.

Reactions: daya143
Hey. Love what you managed to create just with elementor pro. Quick question though. The services section, where it shows service boxes and then icon if you hover over it, what widget did you use for that? I'm trying to create a similar effect but I really could not manage to with icon box

Reactions: daya143
Hey. Love what you managed to create just with elementor pro. Quick question though. The services section, where it shows service boxes and then icon if you hover over it, what widget did you use for that? I'm trying to create a similar effect but I really could not manage to with icon box
Oh, those come with the theme called Gentium.

Thanks for the info. A custom widget I'm guessing. Or is it one of the elementor styled by them?

Thanks for the info. A custom widget I'm guessing. Or is it one of the elementor styled by them?
It's probably a custom widget. You can easily take out the file from the theme and use it in other sites.

@ELLIO7 Any estimations when it is going to be finished?
I am currently working on multiple projects and this comes last to my priority list. But I would like to finish it within the next two weeks.

I am currently working on multiple projects and this comes last to my priority list. But I would like to finish it within the next two weeks.

Ok, please ping me when you finish. Im curious how well optimized it will be when it's done, especially for mobile devices. Not an easy design to optimize for mobiles.

Reactions: justinc and ELLIO7
  • Love
Reactions: ja$
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock