• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
-elementor2.9.12-cloud.zip
Downloads the file from the cloud server. it doesn't work free. no connection required.
-elementor2.9.12-connect-required
You must open a free account on elementor.com. free and pro elements work.
-elementor2.9.12-local-not_connect_required
no connection required. only pro elements work.
-elementor pro 2.10.2

Note: pro elements work with existing json files.

Physkx updated Elementor Pro - The Most Advanced Page Builder Plugins with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v2.10.2 Nulled + Elementor Free v2.9.12 Nulled

Extract/Overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders.

For free templates to work you need to create and sign into a free elementor account first.

Never Update Free Version from Wordpress Server.

Thanks To @NullMaster

#### 2.10.2 - 2020-06-16
* Fix: Run step events only when in Multi Step Form mode ([#11644](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/11644))

####...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Elementor Pro - The Most Advanced Page Builder Plugins v2.10.2 Nulled

Nulled not working :(
If not working, you need to provide full details, including screenshots if you can!

TassieNZ :)

If not working, you need to provide full details, including screenshots if you can!

Dear Sir, Please see the below screenshot for your kind reference. It's asking for activation and I could not import Pro templates :(
Screenshot_1.png

Dear Sir, Please see the below screenshot for your kind reference. It's asking for activation and I could not import Pro templates :(
Screenshot_1.png
For templates to work you need to create and sign into a free elementor account first.

Did you do this?

-elementor2.9.12-cloud.zip
Downloads the file from the cloud server. it doesn't work free. no connection required.
-elementor2.9.12-connect-required
You must open a free account on elementor.com. free and pro elements work.
-elementor2.9.12-local-not_connect_required
no connection required. only pro elements work.
-elementor pro 2.10.2
Note: pro elements work with existing json files.

For those who use WP Localhost which Elementor Pro do you recommend out of the three from your friend package @NullMaster?

Regards,

Druid®.

May I ask why the 'official' resource here is not the package as supplied by @NullMaster? Because that works and also gives a choice which method to use.
For what it's worth, this Resource is actually posted and maintained by @Physkx although the uploads are now often done in conjunction with @NullMaster !!!

May I ask why the 'official' resource here is not the package as supplied by @NullMaster? Because that works and also gives a choice which method to use.
Actually, the official resource download is @NullMaster version. It is the local version with pro templates integrated but you must create an elementor account to import free templates..

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
I work locally, which version should I use?

Can I upload them afterwards without problems?
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock