• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
I updated this plugin into my website and then pro templates not importing. Its redirect to elementor for login and when I logged in with the free account, it throws an error (screenshot). I used "elementor2.9.12-connect-required.zip" and "elementor-pro2.10.2.zip". I am sharing screenshot for reference. @TassieNZ @NullMaster @Physkx @Babak guys help us out here.

Firefox_Screenshot_2020-06-18T11-19-27.504Z.png

Firefox_Screenshot_2020-06-18T11-19-02.917Z.png

Firefox_Screenshot_2020-06-18T11-21-46.086Z.png

Firefox_Screenshot_2020-06-18T11-15-22.255Z.png

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

Is there any instructions or video on how to download and install it correctly?
In addition, what to do if a new version appears? How to update it so as not to overwhelm the current website?

Hi everyone!

Is there any instructions or video on how to download and install it correctly?
In addition, what to do if a new version appears? How to update it so as not to overwhelm the current website?

I made this video and i hope you like it .

And for the next update you can use this plugin :

easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades

Description:

WordPress has a built-in feature to install themes and plugins by supplying a zip file. Unfortunately, you cannot upgrade a theme or plugin using the same process. Instead, WordPress will say “destination already exists” when trying to upgrade using a zip file and will fail to upgrade the theme or plugin.

Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades fixes this limitation in WordPress by automatically upgrading the theme or plugin if it already exists.

While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.

Cheers :)

Last edited:

Description:

WordPress has a built-in feature to install themes and plugins by supplying a zip file. Unfortunately, you cannot upgrade a theme or plugin using the same process. Instead, WordPress will say “destination already exists” when trying to upgrade using a zip file and will fail to upgrade the theme or plugin.

Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades fixes this limitation in WordPress by automatically upgrading the theme or plugin if it already exists.

While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.

what's the way to install it on a live site?

Description:

You're the best! Thank you very much!

I have the "connect & activate" and can't use templates like u did on video.

For what are "cloud" and "connect-required"?

Do you know a good training on learning how to create pages on the elementor?
I think about to start with this one - udemy com/course/complete-wordpress-tutorial-elementor/?awc=6554_1592650453_d5197ff164332915738d065daeff0dca&utm_source=Growth-Affiliate&utm_medium=Affiliate-Window&utm_campaign=Campaign-Name&utm_term=101248&utm_content=Placement

Any reviews or better options?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mscv50
Is the same as in the video.

No the video shows offline (Local host) install

if you want to update the plugin do these steps: (i have used Filezilla to access my host storage)

1) just exact the zip files (i have used elementor2.9.12-cloud & elementor-pro2.10.2)
2) Copy the extracted folder to the plugins section on the server
3) when it asks you do you want to override just click yes
4) Happy days plugin updated and active

i'm not sure what elementor2.9.12-connect-required is for if @Babak @NullMaster @Physkx can clarify or tell us how to use it

Reactions: Mscv50 and Babak
1592668086993.png

@NullMaster @Babak @Physkx

does this mean i need to use the elementor2.9.12-connect-required files??

I'm sorry if this was answered before
Thank you again :)
becuz nullmaster grab all demos and imported to other cloud hosting
maybe he miss this demo so check other demo its work good or not ?

No the video shows offline (Local host) install

if you want to update the plugin do these steps: (i have used Filezilla to access my host storage)

1) just exact the zip files (i have used elementor2.9.12-cloud & elementor-pro2.10.2)
2) Copy the extracted folder to the plugins section on the server
3) when it asks you do you want to override just click yes
4) Happy days plugin updated and active

i'm not sure what elementor2.9.12-connect-required is for if @Babak @NullMaster @Physkx can clarify or tell us how to use it

Yes is the same brother if is this your first install of ELEMENTOR, but if you you want to upgrade then you don't need ftp, but you can use this plugin and is much easier.

Reactions: Arshard and Babak
You're the best! Thank you very much!

I have the "connect & activate" and can't use templates like u did on video.

For what are "cloud" and "connect-required"?

Do you know a good training on learning how to create pages on the elementor?
I think about to start with this one - udemy com/course/complete-wordpress-tutorial-elementor/?awc=6554_1592650453_d5197ff164332915738d065daeff0dca&utm_source=Growth-Affiliate&utm_medium=Affiliate-Window&utm_campaign=Campaign-Name&utm_term=101248&utm_content=Placement

Any reviews or better options?

One Of The Best Free tutorials at youtube: Elementor Pro Tutorials

Reactions: gokurdera
If I see 'Connect & activate' does it mean it's not working? I do see 'Connect & activate' I've tried all three variants (cloud, connect-required, local-not_connect_required), and I get the prompt with all three of them.

This didn't happen with the release I was using before (Elementor v2.9.9 + Elementor Pro v2.9.5).

Edit: I just combined Elementor v2.9.11 from a previous release with Elementor Pro v2.10.2 from the latest release and I no longer get the 'Connect & activate' prompt. Not sure if that's a wise thing to do, but so far it appears to be working.

Edit 2: Never mind, when I try to edit a page it doesn't work. I guess I'll be sticking with the previous release.

Edit 3: Working now WTF? I must have been doing something wrong. Got Pro2.10.2+2.9.12 working. Hooray!

Last edited:
Reactions: gokurdera
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock